I spent a couple hours playing with the P3AT; I had done the F&B yesterday. I removed the mold marks from the trigger guard and trigger; it makes a difference. Then I addressed the magazine problem; it required a healthy slap to engage the catch. Having read that the catch is plastic and the mag should not be slammed in, I decided to take a closer look. The front of the magazine well was higher than the back; Laying a piece of sandpaper on a flat surface I dragged the bottom of the gun 25-30 times across the sand paper, cleaned the edges with a X-acto and now it is perfect !!! I am starting to realize that this little pistol, inexpensively made, can become a "custom" if I do my part. Next, the front sight; need to make it visible at night.