Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have sent my RDB back twice for piston head replacement. Both times the the whole spring, o-rings, and plunger were pushed in and welded together. All they did was replace the parts with no explanation, or questions about ammo ect... Also the spring in the BCG is not fully captive. I don't mean firing pin, mine has none, so called updated. I'm talking about the recoil spring. Anyone with these issues?

·
Registered
12 Posts
have sent my RDB back twice for piston head replacement. Both times the the whole spring, o-rings, and plunger were pushed in and welded together. All they did was replace the parts with no explanation, or questions about ammo ect... Also the spring in the BCG is not fully captive. I don't mean firing pin, mine has none, so called updated. I'm talking about the recoil spring. Anyone with these issues?
Hmm just sent my rdb-s for something similar. Piston ring jammed in the piston head after just a few rounds... less than ten. I didn’t notice anything about the recoil spring. Is yours returned and working now?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Up and running now, only put 100 55g pmc through it. Lost a lot of confidence in it, having been back twice to KT. Great when it works. Sure it will earn my trust back. Hopefully the problems are resolved

·
Registered
12 Posts
Got mine back , replaced hammer and piston. Ran great for 100 rounds now failing every shot, bolt won’t lock back no matter what gas setting. Sometimes won’t go fully into battery. Looks like piston is jamming up again though I don’t see rings protruding this time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts