Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
He's one of my favorite gun writers and the video segments he does on Guns & Ammo TV at "destruction central" are great.

I hope that somehow this turns out okay but I'm afraid it's not.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Kinda funny that "Guns and Ammo" disavows that he is an editor, says he hasn't been for two years yet the last two issues I have of "G&A" have his byline on the last page "Rounds Downrange" column.

Sounds as if there's gonna be more to come although it seems he's already been tried and convicted in the court of public opinion.

Dan R

·
Registered
441 Posts
Kinda funny that "Guns and Ammo" disavows that he is an editor, says he hasn't been for two years yet the last two issues I have of "G&A" have his byline on the last page "Rounds Downrange" column.

Sounds as if there's gonna be more to come although it seems he's already been tried and convicted in the court of public opinion.

Dan R
If you get a copy of Guns & Ammo, look inside toward the front where they name people and their job descriptions. Venola is listed as a "contributing editor", which is a fancy name for writer. He used to be Editor of the magazine but hasn't been for a couple of years as Guns & Ammo states.

·
Registered
597 Posts
He kinda looks like a guy on a YouTube video a year or two ago, dressed in full combat camo gear with guns and all doing open carry with AR's(There was more than one guy and he was answering questions). He was giving answers that seemed verlogical and well thought out. Not sure if the same guy but they looked the same. It's on my old computer somewhere. Anyone remember the video?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts