Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
eng23ine said:
I was just wondering how long it takes for Mr. Fuselier to plate and send out a slide.
It's been a week now and i miss my little sidekick.
another good reason to own two ;D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Anybody know if Jack is okay? ??? Or on vacation maybe? Is it huntin' season in TX? ;) I sent him couple of slides a couple of weeks ago, but he hasn't deposited the check yet. He was very good about answering email, but I haven't heard from him for over a week :-/ I'm sure he is busy, and I appreciate him doing these slides for everyone, so I'm not complaining at all, I'm just concerned about Jack.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Soybomb said:
I mailed one in on oct 25th and haven't seen it back yet so I wouldn't get in too big of a rush.  I haven't seen his check clear yet though so I'm starting to wonder if he got mine....
Fwiw I just got mine back today so you can probably guess off me when you'll be seeing yours.

I'll take some pictures and post a review later today.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
mdtsl said:
Anybody know if Jack is okay?  ??? Or on vacation maybe? Is it huntin' season in TX?  ;) I sent him couple of slides a couple of weeks ago, but he hasn't deposited the check yet. He was very good about answering email, but I haven't heard from him for over a week :-/ I'm sure he is busy, and I appreciate him doing these slides for everyone, so I'm not complaining at all, I'm just concerned about Jack.
He posted on the KTOG Yahoo list today so he's still alive. :D

Jack is in his late 70s. That reminds me to hurry up and sent him my P-3AT 2G slide. This will be number 4 that he'll have done for me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.