Full circle w/Pinkie Extentions

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by mhiggi02, Dec 10, 2007.

1. mhiggi02

mhiggi02 New Member

Aug 21, 2007
    Well, I've gone all the way around with these. I first bought the +1 extender but had feeding issues with it. I next tried the +0 extender. I liked the feel but don't like getting the mag into the pistol. The +0 extender isn't conducive to slamming it into place as you would in a SD encounter.

So, I've switched back to the flush, factory mag bottoms. What are your experiences?

Michael

2. JFB

JFB New Member

Jul 25, 2005
    Instead of having to locating a spare magazine, removing a spent magazine, racking slide to reload (unless you can count rounds in a SD situation) ; why not just retrieve another loaded pistol?

3. mhiggi02

mhiggi02 New Member

Aug 21, 2007
    I see your point but my KT is already my backup to my Glock 30 in most cases.

4. Sangueffusor

Sangueffusor New Member

May 13, 2007
    Indiana
    Never too late to have a tertiary carry... :D ;D

5. Wilson

Wilson New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    While I have a few factory bases and a couple of +1 extensions, more than a doze of my P-3AT magazines have the hooked finger extensions. I don’t carry a spare magazine in the house, which is where a mousegun is my primary. When leaving the house I normally carry a P-11 with 13 rounds plus a extra 12-round mag and occasionally a BUG depending on destination and time of day.

Wilson – who’s a do what makes you feel safe advocate ::)