FS: Sub 2000 .40S&W

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Flix, Jun 10, 2011.

1. Flix

Flix New Member

Apr 27, 2008
    Time to clear out the gun safe to make way for some new toys.  Sadly, the Subbie has to go to fund an NFA build.  It is virtually brand new.  I have shot less than 200 rounds through it without a single malfunction.    SOLD!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Includes:
    • Kel-Tec Sub 2000 chambered in .40 S&W and uses the Glock 22 magazines.
    • Blue Force Gear Front Sight (This is very rare and no longer available!)
    • Kel-Tec Accessory Rail
    • Five Glock 22 Magazines
    • Winchester Hard Case
    • Buffer Pad
    • Kel-Tec Dust Cover
    • HKS Magazine Loader
    • Kel-Tec Cardboard box
    • Owner's Manual

2. RobzKT

RobzKT Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2010
    Texas
    Re: FS: Sub 2000 .40S&W (Glock 22)

I hate to ask, but...
    Is this being offered locally (to friends, relatives, coworkers, etc), or on any other forums, newspapers, etc.?
    Just asking so those members debating, will have an idea on how quickly they need to pounce. :)
    It shouldn't last long.

3. Flix

Flix New Member

Apr 27, 2008

Right now this is only offered here. First "I'll take it" here takes it. Payment: FTF - Cash, otherwise, Postal Money Order.

4. Flix

Flix New Member

Apr 27, 2008
    Re: FS: Sub 2000 .40S&W and Su-16 Charlie

In the spirit of combining ads, I've edited this listing to include my Su-16 Charlie. "To a good home only!" ::)

5. 3wbdriver

3wbdriver Moderator Staff Member

Nov 2, 2005
    Louisiana

I will ask you politely to remove the link to this ad from your sig line.  It is in violation of the spirit of the TP rules, if not in actual violation.

I do think this one from our general forum rules would apply.

6. gatorglenn

gatorglenn New Member

Apr 23, 2007

Wow, nice guns. If you were close I might be interested. But money and distance is a problem for me.

Good luck,
    Glenn

7. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas

I'm a bit confused.  You just marked them both sold.  However, there is no "I'll take it" posted in the thread, as required by the extremely well publicized Trading Post Rules. In fact, there is not so much as a "PM Sent", also required by the rules. What gives?   :-/

8. Flix

Flix New Member

Apr 27, 2008
    Subbie SOLD

Doh!  Sorry TX!  

Only the Subbie is sold at this point.  It sold locally and I thought modifying the initial post would be clearest.  

Nevertheless, The Subbie is SOLD!  

9. burley

burley Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Kansas

Or not I guess  :-/

[smiley=thumbdown.gif]

10. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas

[highlight]Sellers Post Count is Reduced to Zero for Mulitple Rules Violations[/highlight]

1.  Item was sold off site with no mention of the posibility.  In fact, seller was asked and specifically said it was only available here.  Thread was never updated prior to sale to reflect a change in status.
    2.  Seller also started a thread in the Sub2K Forum listing the item for sale - deleted by moderator.

3.  Additionally, the seller placed an ad in his signature line, essentially taking it to every place he posted.

KTOGers:  We take no pleasure when we must take action against someone who simply ignores the rules here.  In fact, we are always disappointed when this happends.  However, we are serious about enforcement.  Otherwise, there would be no point.  The Trading Post Rules are extremely clearly marked.  So are the general Forum Rules.

[​IMG] 
    [​IMG]

The titles of the rules threads are such that they should get one's attention and make a clear point:

KTOG FORUM RULES - READ THIS NOW!

TRADING POST RULES - READ BEFORE VIEWING!

If you ignore "in your face" stuff like this, you do it at your own peril.  Additionally, every new member gets a Welcome PM with a link to the Rules and instructions to read them. There is no excuse for violations, especially multiple occurances.  In order to be fair, we must be consistent in the application.  If you choose to ignore the rules here, you will be penalized and in some cases your account may be banned.

P.S.  If you don't care for the rules here, that too is covered...