Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
    I have a PMR30 thats like new and only been shot about 300-400 times. It comes with the case, manual, 2 mags and gun lock.
$350+ $45 for shipping.  So $395 shipped to your FFL of choice. I take paypal, Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
17,751 Posts
5 days with no follow up. What's the haps with this one?

:-?

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Maybe he got his money and could care less about the Trading Post RULES now. >:( >:( >:(

Steve

·
Super Moderator
17,751 Posts
Nothing that evil yet, but I might counsel bwhaas not to buy from this seller, since he has seen fit to neither communicate, follow up, or even log in since last Friday.  

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
I just clicked on the seller's profile. Is this correct?
Date Registered: 05/17/11 at 10:54:27
7 Days since joining

Then 2 days later on post #26, he lists the pistol for sale? That looks very suspect.

On the other hand... His profile doesn't say where he's located. Possibly he's located in/around one of the Tornado/Weather related areas and can't log in?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yah sorry guys I was without power for a few days so I couldn't get online. Thank god I wasn't close to thoes tornados, my power went out because of some heavy wind knocked a tree onto a power line. The gun has been sold localy, and next time I will try to respond as quickly as possible.

·
Premium Member
15,000 Posts
bluedevil85 said:
Yah sorry guys I was without power for a few days so I couldn't get online. Thank god I wasn't close to thoes tornados, my power went out because of some heavy wind knocked a tree onto a power line. The gun has been sold localy, and next time I will try to respond as quickly as possible.
Huh, funny...I don't see anything in your OP stating it was for sale off forum???

And you had a KTOG member post the very next day "I'll take it".

>:(

·
Registered
14,984 Posts
nomination for another zero post count.

failure to follow forum rules.

·
Registered
6,069 Posts
haugrdr said:
And you had a KTOG member post the very next day "I'll take it".

>:(
Very same day ( though late in the evening) this is not what we are about for sure

Thread start       = Posted on: May 19th, 2011, 1:03pm
The I'LL TAKE IT = Posted on: May 19th, 2011, 11:51pm

[smiley=thumbdown.gif]

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Maybe we should consider using time of membership instead of post count to use trading post? Say you must be a member for 90 days? Just food for thought.

Craig

·
Registered
4,879 Posts
abuck50 said:
Maybe we should consider using time of membership instead of post count to use trading post? Say you must be a member for 90 days? Just food for thought.

Craig
I'll second the motion. Is there any discussion?

·
Administrator
31,917 Posts
From the Trading Post Rules thread, entitled http://www.ktog.org/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1232205161]TRADING POST RULES - READ BEFORE VIEWING![/URL]:

1...  If you are listing your item locally or elsewhere, state that in your thread so that readers may take that into consideration.  

2.  In a given For Sale thread, the first posted, "I'll take it" (or words to that effect) has priority.
There is no excuse for not reading and following the rules.  Post Count set to zero.

NOTE:  This post PMed to the thread starter who can no longer see the Trading Post.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Thanks guys. I was pretty pissed about the whole deal. I thought it was a done deal pretty much. I get a PM a while later saying it's sold. BS

1 - 14 of 14 Posts