FS - PF-9 with Accys. NOW WITH PICTURES - SOLD

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by royyount, Jul 27, 2009.

1. royyount

royyount New Member

Apr 20, 2009
    SOLDHey guys, I will be parting with my Blued PF-9 and Accys. I have had the PF-9 for about 3 months and fired about 400 rounds. It is in FANTASTIC shape. I am including a Comp-Tac Pro Undercover Kydex IWB, 3 Mags with Extensions, Fobus C21B Paddle Holster, Fobus Single Stack Double Mag Paddle Holster, Hogue Grip, and the Kel-Tec case and all documents. This gun is just too small for my large hands. I am asking $325.00 for everything. I would prefer local pick up in Kentucky. I can be reached at royyount@bellsouth.net.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    Re: FS - PF-9 with Accys.  - $325.00

Just to be clear, an out of state sale would require transfer through a local FFL. ;)

3. royyount

royyount New Member

Apr 20, 2009

Thanks I did not know that....

4. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas

You could still deliver it to their local FFL who would do the transfer and keep you both out of the federal penitentiary.  ;)

The buyer would have to pay the transfer fee, usually somewhere from $20 - $50, depending on the dealer.

5. Cottage

Cottage New Member

Nov 1, 2004

I'm in Louisville, where in Kentucky are you?

6. royyount

royyount New Member

Apr 20, 2009

I am right next door in Shelby County...

7. royyount

royyount New Member

Apr 20, 2009

I forgot to mention that I am also adding in the Kel-Tec belt clip and a DeSantis Pocket Holster. All in all, that is about $200.00 worth of accys on top of the pistol...I am thinking now that I may have underbid myself at $325.00.... >:(