FS: Norinco Type 59 (Makarov)

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by lklawson, Aug 10, 2020.

1. lklawson

lklawson Well-Known Member Supporter

Oct 13, 2009
    Huber Heights, OH
    FS: Norinco Type 59 (Makarov)

$800 (+ $25 Shipping)

Norinco Type 59 (Makarov): A faithful copy of the famous Russian Makarov by the Norinco company, import of this gun has been banned since 1993, when President Bill Clinton leveled trade restrictions. This rare "Chinese Makarov" is a must have for Makarov collectors or Norinco collectors. There is minimal wear on the finish just in front of the trigger guard and the pistol is in excellent condition. The pistol comes with the two (2) original 8-round magazines, also in excellent condition. Most rare yet, the original box is part of the package; a virtual holy grail for collectors. The box is in very good shape, with no tears. The original styrofoam inserts, tall and short rear dove-tail sights, cleaning rod, owner's manual, and even the original plastic bag is still there.

Collectors, you will NEVER find this package again, particularly in this good condition.

View attachment 66605 View attachment 66607 View attachment 66609 View attachment 66611

Note: this item is listed off site.

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

2. mtn_chef

mtn_chef Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2014
    nc mountains
    I'm working too much these days... need to get on here more often.

whats status on this kirk

3. lklawson

Oct 13, 2009
    Huber Heights, OH
    It is available.

I had a buddy offer to trade me an RDB and a pile of ammo for it but I turned his offer down.

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

4. lklawson

Oct 13, 2009
    Huber Heights, OH
    Note: This is also being offered off-site.

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

HatRon56 likes this.