FS: Kel-Tec P3AT .380ACP(CT)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by PaiN, Feb 21, 2011.

1. PaiN

PaiN New Member

Sep 15, 2008
    I picked up this very nice condition Kel-Tec P3AT in a trade today. The original owner put 200 rounds through and I ran it for 50 more(Speer Lawman FMJ) tonight to verify function. It ran well with no problems. Cleaned, lubed and ready for sale.
    Will include:
    -Kel-Tec P3AT .380ACP Billfold Brown with parkerized slide.
    -2 6round factory mags
    -DeSantis Nemesis pocket holster
    -14rounds Federal 90g HydraShok .380(for local)  
    -org. case
    $220 obo shipped to your FFL

Best to e-mail me for fastest response or questions: moso@comcast.net  

[​IMG]

2. PaiN

PaiN New Member

Sep 15, 2008
    Sorry about the multiple posts on this one(now deleted)....I was having a problem with the KTOG server last night.

3. PaiN

PaiN New Member

Sep 15, 2008
    I'm open too offers......

4. wmailhos

wmailhos New Member

Oct 4, 2004
    Offer sent via email.

5. artimus_prime

artimus_prime New Member

Nov 18, 2007
    Central FL

http://www.ktog.org/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1232205161

2.  In a given For Sale thread, the first posted, "I'll take it" (or words to that effect) has priority.  This assumes that the buyer is willing to pay the asking price.  Others may post, "2nd, 3rd dibs", etc.  This establishes a pecking order should a sale fall through or there be multiple items.

3.  If you are seeking additional information, making an offer, etc, post "PM or Email sent".  However, this does not secure a place in line nor guarantee that you have bought anything.  For that, you must post, "I'll take it", in the thread. At any time, an "I'll take it" posted in the thread trumps any non-specific post such as "PM Sent".  This keeps things open, above board and fair to all who participate.  We do not want to see people being sniped below the radar either before of after they have agreed in good faith to buy something.

...noobs.

6. wmailhos

wmailhos New Member

Oct 4, 2004

http://www.ktog.org/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1232205161

2.  In a given For Sale thread, the first posted, "I'll take it" (or words to that effect) has priority.  This assumes that the buyer is willing to pay the asking price.  Others may post, "2nd, 3rd dibs", etc.  This establishes a pecking order should a sale fall through or there be multiple items.

3.  If you are seeking additional information, making an offer, etc, post "PM or Email sent".  However, this does not secure a place in line nor guarantee that you have bought anything.  For that, you must post, "I'll take it", in the thread. At any time, an "I'll take it" posted in the thread trumps any non-specific post such as "PM Sent".  This keeps things open, above board and fair to all who participate.  We do not want to see people being sniped below the radar either before of after they have agreed in good faith to buy something.

...noobs.
    [/quote]

Check my join date... Who's the newbie? I was trading with txcajun years before you ever got on this board... Just been out of the game a while...

I didn't say I would take it. I sent him an offer via email.

Look at what you just sent me and reread #3 again... Isn't that what I just did?

>:(

Mods - nail me if you must but I won't be rebuked by this guy who doesn't know what he is talking about and is trying to puff out his chest like he does...

7. wmailhos

wmailhos New Member

Oct 4, 2004
    PaiN - sorry for the diversion from your attempt to sell your P-3AT.

At least you got a few free bumps if you aren't interested in my offer.... ;D

8. lcdrdanr

lcdrdanr Active Member

Nov 4, 2004
    Okay, guys, its a good system and its working.

There's been a lot of problems recently with the TP and I think both members and mods are trying to police it a bit better, a friendly reminder doesn't hurt anyone.

I don't think any malice was intended on either side, let's just get the gun sold and move on !

Dan R

9. artimus_prime

artimus_prime New Member

Nov 18, 2007
    Central FL
    Chill out! Just a friendly reminder of the rules and a tongue in cheek jab at yer post count! I honestly didn't check your "lurked since" date. I hope you two make a deal on this and keep the reputation of the TP as reputable as it has been. It's been a while since I've seen somebody get the shaft here. My apologies for getting your "manties" in a wad! ;) Maybe we can hug it out at KTOG nationals if we both make it! ;D Good luck to you both!

10. PaiN

PaiN New Member

Sep 15, 2008
    E-mail answered....thank you.

IMO...posting "I'll take it" guarantees nothing, especially when no deal has been established......1) It is the sellers property which gives them the right to choose whomever the sale is going too. 2) Items are often for sale on multiple forums(as this one is) it is not practical to manage "1st posts".

11. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    There is nothing wrong with this post.  It follows the rules.  

Posting "I'll take it" means everything here.  If someone is the first to post, "I'll take it" and otherwise follows our rules, and you choose to sell to someone else, you will be immediately banned.  READ THE RULES!

Then you have already violated the Trading Post Rules.  For exactly this kind of reason and more, if an item is for sale off-site, you are required to mention that in your thread.  As for managing first posts, threads have a time stamp, but mostly... READ THE RULES!

I'm not sure who would trust someone in a firearms transaction that cannot read and follow simple rules that are extremely well publicized.  There are giant plackards directing members to read the rules, and the locked sticked rules thread at the top of this forum is entitled, TRADING POST RULES - READ BEFORE VIEWING.  I suggest you edit your initial post to comply with our rules, and I will clean up your thread this evening.

12. PaiN

PaiN New Member

Sep 15, 2008
    Wow....this forum has really gone to the dogs. Truly the sickness that effects this country has trickled down to every rotten stinking crack & crevice....Yea, I'm talking about the big picture, so it may be above you, if you're missing what I am pointing out.

You will reap what you sew.....

13. TxCajun

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    It's very simple.  If  you want to pay for an ad somewhere, you can sell your gun however you like.  If you want to use this FREE service to our members, we ask that you follow a few simple rules.  I'm not very sorry that we somehow violated some sense of entitlement you feel that should allow you to do whatever you please.  

Well, I must admit that your inability to read and follow extremely well publicized rules that I think a good, sharp 3rd grader could manage, seems to bear this out.  Furthermore, you were offered an opportunity to fix this, have your thread cleaned up, and sell your gun in accordance with our procedures.  The fact that you chose in stead to come back and insult us lends credibility to this:

You sewed it... You reaped it.

Good luck in your future endeavors, and on the upside for us, maybe the forum just got a little better.   :D  

14. 3wbdriver

3wbdriver Moderator Staff Member

Nov 2, 2005
    Louisiana
    And it's sow, as in seeds.  No tailoring involved in reaping.....   :D

15. TxCajun

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    I was hoping someone would catch that. Can't put one by you CJ. :)

16. artimus_prime

artimus_prime New Member

Nov 18, 2007
    Central FL
    also should've been "affects" not "effects" but I didn't want to start a grammar war. :-X

17. TxCajun

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    It's no secret... the ability to read and write are closely correlated. If you can't do one, you likely stink at the other as well. :)

18. Rubb

Rubb New Member

Jun 19, 2006
  19. TxCajun

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    Hey, when you throw crap at the fan it's going to splatter. ;D

20. artimus_prime

artimus_prime New Member

Nov 18, 2007
    Central FL
    Coming from the guy who apparently thought he was too special/important to follow some simple rules. Perhaps he's got an entitlement attitude? Ironic how he seemed to be talking about himself. :-/