FS: Kahr PM40 .40S&W

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by PaiN, Dec 6, 2009.

1. PaiN

PaiN New Member

Sep 15, 2008
    *sale withdrawn

I want to move this Kahr, **price drop to $400 + shipping
    good price for you and more than I'll get on a trade-in or shop sell  

terms: cash, mo, cert. check, pay-pal(+3%)
    Up for sale is a Kahr PM40
    I recently sent it to Kahr for broken mag followers. They did a complete update on it.
    -updated mag catch and spring
    -updated recoil assembly and spring
    -polished feed ramp and chamber
    includes:
    -orig. case/manual/lock/fired shell
    -3 Kahr mags mags, (1) 5round (2) 6round  
    $475 (+$25 shipping to FFL) or BO

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Statement of Legal compliance:
    I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

If ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

2. PaiN

PaiN New Member

Sep 15, 2008
    price drop

3. lcdrdanr

lcdrdanr Active Member

Nov 4, 2004
    Not to rain on anyones parade but please be advised that offering to take PayPal in payment for a firearm can go South real quick. PayPal only allows payment on firearm related items if they approve you first, their policy prohibits it otherwise.
    And, as several people have found out, not following their policy can wind up with both your account and the payer's account frozen, the money unavailable and then the entire transfer could be in limbo. I mean, if you haven't sent the gun yet but the money is in your account and frozen, completely unavailable to you, you don't have the money yet the buyer has sent it in good faith and wants his gun....................... I'm sure you get the picture.
    Some have used PayPal discretely and for small dollar amounts it might be worth it but in larger dollar amounts it really isn't worth it.
    There is an on line gun friendly service but I've never used them, others have and may be able to give you more info on it.
    Hope this helps
    Dan R

4. PaiN

PaiN New Member

Sep 15, 2008
    As a rule I never encourage the use of pay-pal for gun sales and usually the added fees are a good deterrent to its use also....but , the option is out there.
    To have a verified pay-pal account, a person has to provide certain information and meet criteria, so I like to hang it out there to potential buyers to know they are dealing with a person who has some stability.

5. Red_Hat

Red_Hat New Member

Oct 21, 2005
    You can use GunPal. https://www.gunpal.net/gp I setup an account but haven't used it. It's supposed to be just like PayPal but gun friendly!

6. PaiN

PaiN New Member

Sep 15, 2008
    I'll sign up if you use Gunpal to buy my PM40  ;D