FS: Hi-Point C9 9mm + extras *REDUCED PRICE AGAIN*

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by thomasvr, Jun 30, 2011.

1. thomasvr

thomasvr New Member

Feb 13, 2011
    For Sale or Trade
    Hi-Point C9 Compact 9mm Pistol + 2 mags + hard case + Kholster + grip sleeve

I’ve had this Hi-Point 9mm pistol for about a year and a half now. It’s a fun shooter, but it’s time for it to find a new owner. The finish is in “near new” condition, meaning there are no major scuffs or scratches. It comes with a Hogue Handall Jr. rubber slip on grip, two 8 round magazines, original hard case with “Hi Point Firearms” imprinted on the lid, Kholster IWB Kydex/Leather hybrid holster (LEFT HANDED), and owner’s manual. Everything is in excellent condition.

I’ve only fired about 400 rounds through this gun. The only work I’ve done to it is polish the feed ramp and I replaced the original mag release spring with a heavier one because I shoot left handed and kept accidentally bumping the mag release and ejecting the magazine. I just told Hi-Point about the problem I was having and they shipped me a new spring no charge. Hi-Point really does have one of the best warranties in the business. They offer a lifetime warranty on all of their guns and it is fully transferrable. If you ever have a problem with the gun they will fix it no questions asked. Even if your gun gets damaged and it is your own fault, you just send it in and they will fix it, or if it can’t be fixed they will replace it.

This would be an excellent package for someone who is looking for a relatively inexpensive setup in a 9mm pistol. I’m willing to let this whole package go for $250 $200 shipped or $180 local pick up(near Sioux City, Iowa). For local pick up, must have valid permit and ID. Prefer paypal, money order, or cash for payment. This is for sale on other places so I reserve the right to cancel this listing at any time. PM or email me through the KTOG system with questions or offers.
    Thanks.  :)

[highlight]UPDATE 7-5-11[/highlight]: I realize there are not a lot of left handers out there so if you're interested in the gun WITHOUT the holster, I can go $225 shipped or $200 for local pick up.

[highlight]UPDATE 7-20-11:[/highlight] Price now reduced again to just $180 local pick up or $200 shipped (without the holster).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    Re: FS: Hi-Point C9 9mm + 2 mags + Kholster + grip

For everyone's information...  Paypal does not allow the purchase of firearms (or certrain other gun accessories) with their system.  If they catch you, they will freeze your account for months while holding your money, then close it and ban you.  They are serious about it.  We had a member suffer through this for selling a lousy 12 rd mag (they restrict to 10 rounds), and accepting Paypal as payment. He had a small business selling KT accessories and that literally put him out of business. Some of you longer term members will remember Adversary13.

See PayaPal Acceptable Use Policy, Paragraph 2, however, they neglect to mention just how much of a nightmare, PITA their consequences are for violating their policy, and they encourage snitching - (See last paragraph).

3. thomasvr

thomasvr New Member

Feb 13, 2011

For everyone's information...  Paypal does not allow the purchase of firearms (or certrain other gun accessories) with their system.  If they catch you, they will freeze your account for months while holding your money, then close it and ban you.  They are serious about it.  We had a member suffer through this for selling a lousy 12 rd mag (they restrict to 10 rounds), and accepting Paypal as payment.  He had a small business selling KT accessories and that literally put him out of business.  Some of you longer term members will remember Adversary13.

See PayaPal Acceptable Use Policy, Paragraph 2, however, they neglect to mention just how much of a nightmare, PITA their consequences are for violating their policy, and they encourage snitching - (See last paragraph).[/quote]

Thank you for pointing that out. I guess I won't use payapl for this transaction. I didn't know that Paypal is a gun un-friendly organization. Thanks.

4. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas

Yep, sad to say, they are very much anti-gun and are the worst kind of hypocrites.  Just like their anti-gun owner Ebay, although they obviously don't approve of us owning firearms, they draw the line such that the majority of gun stuff can be bought and sold using paypal and ebay, thus they don't loose too much revenue.

I'm not sure how definitive their list is.  Frankly, it is somewhat ill-defined and vague.

https://www.paypal.com/helpcenter/main.jsp;jsessionid=ZD4QMBjFXR8WDb2Zh9c1v2w23yYzblThr2YpchbNNfmRv0vvvYhQ!740394935?t=solutionTab&ft=homeTab&ps=&solutionId=38957&locale=en_US&_dyncharset=UTF-8&countrycode=US&cmd=_help-ext&serverInstance=9006

And yea, anything over 10 rounds they consider to be a high cap mag.   ::)

Anyway, sorry for hijacking your thread but it is important information that gun owners need to know, plus your thread just got another BUMP back to the top.   :)

5. thomasvr

thomasvr New Member

Feb 13, 2011

I can agree with Paypal not allowing buying and selling of items that are illegal, but last time I looked at the constitution guns were still legal. It urks me how states try to put restrictions on guns too. It makes no sense how states can override the #2 item in the bill of rights. Can you imagine what would happen if a state tried to create it's own laws about freedom of speech or due process?

Don't worry about hijacking the thread, maybe it will mean more publicity for my ad. ;)

6. clint_lnl

clint_lnl New Member

May 30, 2010
    N C

how is paypal going to know? send payment as gift

7. thomasvr

thomasvr New Member

Feb 13, 2011

Good point. They don't really make you specify exactly why you are sending someone money, and as long as it's not an ebay transaction it's really none of their business anyway.

8. painkillerAZ

painkillerAZ New Member

Nov 23, 2009
    Not where you are
    Re: FS: Hi-Point C9 9mm + extras *REDUCED PRICE*

Gift - and deal fairly- remember if it is a "gift" it cannot be disputed:)

9. thomasvr

thomasvr New Member

Feb 13, 2011
    Re: FS: Hi-Point C9 9mm + extras *REDUCED PRICE AG

Price has been reduced again.

10. rebootit

rebootit New Member

Mar 25, 2011
    St. Petersburg FL
    PP Sucks!

They froze one of my accounts several years ago for "questionable transactions" whatever the h3!! that means. I had a customer who used to pay us all the time using his AMEX card and what it came down to was they claimed we were laundering his card for cash for him. No proof, no nothing. Just slam the doors on $3500 in our account and not say when they were going to release it. I filed a small claims action after 2 weeks and faxed the papers and the "news release" I had put together to all the TV news and papers. Also sent a photo of a giant sign we had erected next to the interstate in a buddies backyard. They called me within 2 hours and released the funds. Funny thing was the entire thing on my end was BS. Papers for the court were not filed, clerks stamp was fake. News releases were real enough but not sent, and the giant sign next to the interstate was photoshopped. This was about 9 years ago before they were giant sized so they took notice. As soon as they released the funds we swept into the ban and closed out account with them. Cheapest and safest way to sell guns online is via postal money order. Verifiable and easy to cash.

11. Kel007

Kel007 New Member

Feb 9, 2009
    Thomasvr, you have a PM