FS BUSHMASTER AR15 FTF preferred, upstate SC

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by slomo, Jan 10, 2011.

1. slomo

slomo New Member

Dec 21, 2010
    FS to the first FTF $650.  (Shipping can be discussed)  A perfect Bushmaster AR15 A2 5.56/.223 with short barrel, flash-hider, 6 position stock, 4 magazines, hard case, 160 rounds of ammunition, various types but NO reloads, strap.  Fired less than 100 rds.  

I'm in the Greenville, SC area and can drive a reasonable distance for a serious buyer.  As mentioned, shipping can certainly be discussed but FTF is preferred.  We all know what an AR15 looks like but I can email pics to an interested party.  Not completely sure that I could get pics to post (not too computer savvy.)  

slomo

2. ProGun3400

ProGun3400 New Member

Sep 12, 2009
    Good morning, by short barrel do you mean 16"?

3. slomo

slomo New Member

Dec 21, 2010
    That's correct, it's the 16 inch that has the Phantom type birdcage flash-hider that is tack-welded to the barrel to make it legal length. You can't see the weld, (well, I can't anyway) but I guess it's technically 16 or over with the flash- hider. Let me know if you'd like to take a look at it.

Phil

4. ProGun3400

ProGun3400 New Member

Sep 12, 2009
    Thank you Phil. I have a buddy that's been looking. I'll have to copy & paste your ad in an email to him. Of course, he'd be paying the shipping if he decided to purchase. He & I both use the same FFL.