FS 2 P11 mags are all that's left

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by lcdrdanr, Jun 12, 2010.

1. lcdrdanr

lcdrdanr Active Member

Nov 4, 2004
    EDIT TO NOTE:  ALL EXCEPT 3 2 Magazines are sold.  2 P11 Mecgar mags and one unknown brand 15 rd S&W type are left

Okay, some of you may know I recently bought another P11 off a KTOG’er and it came with 7 plated mags.  I already had a couple of plated mags so, after reviewing my magazine situation I really don’t think I need 20 some odd magazines for two pistols so I’m letting some of the blued ones go.  And I found some other springs and stuff I don’t need.  Prices include shipping but at my discretion how, i.e. I aint shipping ‘em overnight UPS just ‘cause you have a range date day after tomorrow!

Oh, yeah, anyone not from a Free State (i.e. those who can’t be trusted with hi cap mags) please don’t ask about the Hi Caps, I can’t ship ‘em to you.  I think that’s California, Hawaii, Massachusetts, and New York, not sure about Maryland but there may be local ordinances that prohibit them as well (Akron, Ohio?, Cincinatti, Ohio ?) so please know your laws and don’t get either of us in trouble.

None of the mags have ever given me any problem at all although I don't track individual mags, I just toss out or fix any that give me issues.  None of these ever have but only two of them are KelTec factory.  The two Hi Caps are S&W type but not marked as being by S&W.
     The two magazine extensions will NOT fit the hi cap mags, the mags are a bit too long and there is a gap.  These extensions are for S&W mags.  The KelTec finger rests will fit the MecGar mags but I don't think they will fit the other ones.  The one marked P40 I was running in my P40 with no issues but since it is unmarked it might be a 9mm, it works with 9mm in the P11 also.

[​IMG]

QTY     Description        Price
    (2)   Magazine, P11, Mecgar, 10 round, standard ………………..………$ 15.00 ea

(1) Magazine, P11, Brand ? 15 Rds .................................. ……$ 11.00 SPF illogicalmethods2
    (2)   P11-P045, Finger rest, Like new…………………………..…………...$ 6.00 eaSold, funds received ship 14 June to Blackmobile
    (1)  Sealed pkg Wolff Matched spring set, Keltec P40, 17.5 lbsSPF Guru2sum
    (1) Sealed pkg Wolff, Matched extra power spring set, P11, 20 lb springs.$ 5.00 SPF Guru2sum
    (1)   P11-043, Magazine Extension, 15 round, Like new …….…….. $ 4.00 SPF Guru2sum
    (1)   Magazine, P11, Brand ? 15 Rds (will hold 16 rounds). ……$ 11.00 SPF Guru2sum
    (1)   Magazine, P40, Brand ? 8 rds of 40 or 10 rds of 9mm…$ 11.00 ea SPF Guru2sum
    (1)  P11- 042, Magazine Extension, 12 round, Like new….…..$ 4.00 SPF HatRon56
    (1 pkg) Wolff Pistol Magazine Spring, 10% extra power,  Qty 2 in open pkg .$ 12.00 SPF HatRon56

[​IMG]

Shipping, I’ll eat shipping but it will go the cheapest way I can get it to you, probably USPS first class in a padded envelope.  Combine stuff together and I will put it in a box, buy it all and it will come priority LOL.
    Payment, I’ll take cash, check or money order, PayPal is okay I think but to be on the safe side, don’t mention firearms and you gotta pay their fees as well.  Won’t take stamps, fake rolex watches, knot headed kids or other trades though.

All rules of the TP apply, these are not for sale anywhere else and first "I'll take it" means we have a contract.  I am open to offers, Anyone want them all will probably get a good deal but you gotta take the lot.

PM with any questions

Dan R

2. HatRon56

HatRon56 Grand Poobah Supporter

May 25, 2007
    Hampton Roads,VA
    Re: FS P11 Mags, springs, & such, used

MO sent on Monday Thanks....
    POSTED "I will take it'
    The >(1 pkg) Wolff Pistol Magazine Spring, 10% extra power,  Qty 2 in open pkg ….$ 12.00 /
    >P-11--042 mag ext. $4.00
    For a total of $16.00. USPO MO..

OK I will PM you for your Mailing address.

Thanks...

3. guru2sum

guru2sum Active Member

Apr 30, 2005
    Mad City, Wisconsin

I will take the P-40 magazine. PM on the way.

G2S

4. lcdrdanr

lcdrdanr Active Member

Nov 4, 2004

Okay, the 12 round extension, Wolff mag springs and the P40 magazine are SOLD, pending funds and all PM's responded to. Thanks, guys

Dan R

5. Blackmobile

Blackmobile New Member

Mar 3, 2010

I'll take it;
    The,
    (2) P11-P045, Finger rest, Like new…………………………..…………...$ 6.00 ea
    Total $12
    I'll send you a PM to exchange info.

6. guru2sum

guru2sum Active Member

Apr 30, 2005
    Mad City, Wisconsin

I'll take some of the remainder:

(1)   Magazine, P11, Brand ? 15 Rds (the one that takes 16) ……$ 11.00 ea
    (1)   P11-043, Magazine Extension, 15 round, Like new …….…….. $ 4.00
    (1)   Sealed pkg Wolff, Matched extra power spring set, P11, 20 lb springs.$ 5.00
    (1)   Sealed pkg Wolff Matched spring set, Keltec P40, 17.5 lbs ……… $5.00

Confirming PM on the way.

G2S

7. lcdrdanr

lcdrdanr Active Member

Nov 4, 2004

PM received, the springs, mag and mag extension have been added to the P40 mag order.

Note, all has been spoken for and sold except 2 MecGar P11 mags and one S&W style mag

Thanks,

Dan R

8. illogicalmethod

illogicalmethod Active Member

Jun 7, 2005
    Re: FS 3 P11 mags are all that's left

I'll take:

(1) Magazine, P11, Brand ? 15 Rds .................................. ……$ 11.00

PM sent...

9. lcdrdanr

lcdrdanr Active Member

Nov 4, 2004
    Re: FS 3 P11 mags are all that's left

The 15 round mag, unknown brand, is sold pending funds to illogicalmethods2.

Thanks

DanR