FS: 1997 HONDA Valkyrie F6 1520cc - CHARLESTON, SC

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by fnsmoak, Oct 2, 2009.

1. fnsmoak

fnsmoak New Member Supporter

Dec 13, 2008
    Charleston, SC
    1997 HONDA Valkyrie F6 1520cc - $3500 - 20K miles.  My daily ride is over 93K.  I know of a few well over 200K.  You will not have to overhaul this motor at 50K.

The 1997 model IS THE original Boulevard MuscleBike. 100# torque / 100 HP right out of the box.  OEM ENGINE.  NO AFTERMARKET PARTS.  

I bought this second Valk to have one available for visiting friends. I've not found the time necessary to continue the work I had planned, and even less time to entertain guests.

Asking $3500 - come, look, make offer. Reasonable offers may be entertained.

$3500 [red]CASH[/red] IN-HAND REQUIRED FOR TEST RIDE!!    Once you return w/ the Valk in the same condition as you started, you get your $3500 back.  THEN you can start negotiation, or go get your trailer, etc.

The following website has over 100 images. The upper rows of images show the vehicle for sale AS IS. The lower images show the vehicle as I purchased it almost one year ago and also in various states of repair, or depicting some evolutions of renovation; carbs cleaning, desmog, Darkside Tire install, bearing replacement, etc.

http://www.s2s-accessories.com/photo/project/ - You may click on the images for slightly higher resolution. If really HD images are necessary, email w/ the exact photos by name.

ONLY THE TOP 52 IMAGES depict the sale item.  THIS IS A RUNNING FLYING Motorcycle.  I only WISH my daily ride would move this fast.

$3500 [red]CASH[/red] IN-HAND REQUIRED FOR TEST RIDE!!

Windshield if a Memphis Shades, rear tire is FALKEN ZIEX 512, total bike was etched with rust. Yellow Carb tops are due to etching rusted chrome in sand booth and painting for VISUAL VOLUME.
    NEW TIRES- FRONT & REAR
    New Wheel Seals FRONT & REAR
    New Battery - see date in photos
    DESMOGGED - look up definition at www.VALKYRIERIDERS.com general/tech board or click on "Tech Talk".
    This bike is almost as quiet as original.  Piggies have been cut to a ONE INCH stub.

$3500 CASH REQUIRED FOR TEST RIDE.

- No TRICKS & NO TRADES. CASH ONLY SALE.  TITLE IN HAND.  I will work with you or your shipper to meet, load, etc once payment has been satisfied.

http://www.s2s-accessories.com/photo/project/

$3500 [red]CASH[/red] IN-HAND REQUIRED FOR TEST RIDE!!  No IFs, ANDs, nor BUTTs.

email fnsmoak@bellsouth.net for info, questions, etc.
    [​IMG]

VEHICLE IS BEING MARKETED IN NUMEROUS VENUES - NO GUARANTEE OF AVAILABILITY PAST POST TIMESTAMP

www.gunsmoak.com