Free to Junior Member - Stainless P3AT Belt Clip

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Checker4Tix, Oct 12, 2009.

1. Checker4Tix

Checker4Tix Active Member

Aug 6, 2007
    I have a never used sealed-in-the-original-packaging stainless steel belt clip (RH) for P3AT's that I do not need. I am offering it free of charge (including shipping) to the Junior Member who, by noon on Friday 10/16/09:

1) Discovers this thread after gaining access to the Tradin' Post.
    2) Posts a picture of his/her own P3AT.
    3) Includes a statement to the effect "This is post number  X   for me." (You fill in the number.)
    4) Has the lowest post count at the time he/she replies to this thread.
    5) Has made an honest attempt to become a participating member of the KTOG community and meets with moderator approval.

Using the member directory, I will verify post numbers for qualifying replies during lunch on Friday and will announce, and PM, the winner later that afternoon - if at all possible.

As a note, while this belt clip is certainly suitable for its intended purpose, it is what I would call a second. The steel appears to have suffered a slight bit of shallow pitting rust prior to being stamped into a belt clip. The site of the pitting has been buffed out and there are no signs of rust now. I do not believe the structural integrity of the clip has been compromised at all. In use it would never even be seen. As I said, it is perfectly suitable for its intended purpose. And... well... heck - it's free!

I bought this for my new-to-me HC/Green P3AT. KT has since replaced it with a shiny new one.

2. virtual-rj

virtual-rj New Member

Jul 22, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Re: Stainless P3AT Belt Clip - Free to Newbie

can I suggest that post wh0ring does not count to get admission to the trading post? make it meaningful and interesting

3. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas

Wonderful idea and truly in the "pay it forward" spirit of ktog.   :cool:

Post up Juniors! [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

4. keystoneman

keystoneman New Member

Aug 12, 2009

[​IMG]
    This is post number 60 for me.

ps - Wish I would have never sold my all black P3AT - I don't like my colors!

5. Checker4Tix

Aug 6, 2007

RJ - I considered including that as a requirement, but I'm not sure it is my place to make the rather subjective call on post wh0ring. My assumption was that such an individual would be caught by the mods and be banned prior to getting into the Trading Post. Maybe not. What do you think about an additional or nuanced requirement including a statement something like "subject to moderator approval."

TX - Oops! I forgot that the "rank" changed at the 25 post mark. I've revised the thread to apply to Junior Members now. Thanks!

6. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    Re: Free to Junior Member - Stainless P3AT Belt Cl

I don't think we need to worry. You are good to go. If some jerk registers and makes 25 quick posts just to enter your give-away he'll be gone before you PM him that he won. :D

7. spence13e

spence13e New Member

May 11, 2006
    Kansas

looks an awful lot like my little fella!  man, i kinda miss her.  ray???  that grip on the way yet?  and what color is it?

whoops, sorry. there i go hijacking again...

8. Checker4Tix

Aug 6, 2007

Sorry for bumping this before it falls off the front page of the Trading Post, but I want to keep it near the top for one more day.

Come on Junior Members. Post up pictures of your little traveling companions. Yeah, we know what they look like, but we want to see yours!

9. Checker4Tix

Aug 6, 2007

Congratulations to Keystoneman! I'll be sending a PM your way so you can send me your mailing address. When you get the beltclip installed, post up another picture of your little buddy!

10. keystoneman

keystoneman New Member

Aug 12, 2009

I'll be sure to do so! Thanks again. Now to just change the color of my little guy!

11. DontSaveHer

DontSaveHer New Member

Apr 5, 2007

You lucky dog. I might be interested in your grey grip if you are swapping it out.