FREE to good homes - ALL GONE!

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Shanghai_Dan, Apr 9, 2009.

1. Shanghai_Dan

Shanghai_Dan New Member

Dec 6, 2008
    I got in my KCI Glock 17 mags from Cheaper Than Dirt, but I have no need for the dual magazine cases included.  SO...  To thank the KTOG community, they're going out for free to the first three takers!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The open shot has a S&W Sigma 9 mag (silver) on one side, and a the KCI Glock 17 clone on the other.  They'll hold pretty much any double-stack magazine.

Here's what I'd request:

1.  ONLY ask for these if you really need them.  If you have a dozen other carriers, let someone new to the hobby get first crack.

2.  Tell one person who DOESN'T know you carry about your position on concealed carry.  I've talked with the lady who manages my mailbox (private mailbox); we've had good talks in the past, and now she's changing her mind about concealed carry and the dangers of guns since one of her long-time and friendly customers (who brings her back dried plums from China) also carries 24/7.

3.  Invite one other person to come and join KTOG.  Whether they own a Kel Tec firearm or not.

So, I've got three of these, one per person, free (that includes free shipping).  You don't get all 3 - just one of them.

Enjoy guys!

2. burley

burley Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Kansas
    Re: FREE to good homes!

I'll take one.
    PM coming , Thanks,Joe
    I'll do your 1,2,3 and one up ya and offer up something I have and don't need w/ free shipping tonight (late) in the trading post too ;)

3. seez52

seez52 New Member

Apr 27, 2008

I'll take one, I don't have any carriers for a double stack mag. These would be perfect for my subby.

Thank you!!

4. virtual-rj

virtual-rj New Member

Jul 22, 2007
    Houston, TX

i'm in. i'll take one.

pm sent

5. adamsesq

adamsesq New Member

Dec 25, 2006

AND I WAS HERE TOO!!!! OMG I MISSED THIS! :'(

-Scott

6. Shanghai_Dan

Shanghai_Dan New Member

Dec 6, 2008

Burley, Seez and RJ, you'll get them shipped out tomorrow! And for Scott "always a bridesmaid, never a bride" Adams, I'll bring something along next week. Although my outgoing personality, amazing charm and razor sharp wit should be enough, not to mention my humilty! ;D ;D

7. seez52

seez52 New Member

Apr 27, 2008
    Shanghai_Dan you're swell dude

Been cleaning up my basement this afternoon. I might find something to offer up as well.

8. virtual-rj

virtual-rj New Member

Jul 22, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Thanks Dan. Got it today.

Much appreciated

9. jenshubby

jenshubby New Member

Mar 5, 2008
    Dan, whatever you bring, bring something that Scott can't use but I can ;D

10. burley

burley Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Kansas
    Got it , thanks :)

11. adamsesq

adamsesq New Member

Dec 25, 2006
    Had some real friends over today. Seems there are only 2 of the 3 bags of jerky left... Lots of days between now and Wednesday.

-Scott

12. seez52

seez52 New Member

Apr 27, 2008
    got mine today, wow, not only free but fast shipping. Dan you art top drawer in my book

13. Shanghai_Dan

Shanghai_Dan New Member

Dec 6, 2008
    Hah! Maybe the second visit to OR - can't stiff the guy on the first visit! ;)

RJ, Burley, Seez, you guys enjoy!