Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is just one way of saying thank you to so many that have helped me with my P3 issues of past. I love my Armalaser and would like to give those of you that also have one an early Christmas gift!

I will send you some Varta V 357's. After I payed $11.28 for two 3-packs at WM I decided to buy a blister pack - I won't live long enough to enjoy all of these so...PM me if you are interested.

Send me a padded mailer with your return address and whatever would cover the postage. Maybe $1.00 would cover it.

PM me first to confirm I still have them to send on a first come basis. I'll send a minimum of 4.

Since acquiring some other guns I have not been on this board for a while. I'm still breaking in the new barrel and slide on my hard chrome.

Have a blessed and safe Christmas,

Kwesi

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Kwesi, where did you buy the blister pack of V357 batteries? I have two Armalasers, a laser bore light and electronic calipers all using that same battery. That's a total of 12 batteries. I've also been buying the 3-packs at Walmart. Sounds like the bulk pack would be cheaper.

I don't want to hog in on the generous offer you've made to members of this forum, but, if you don't get rid of your excess, I will buy the left overs at a fair price.

Jim

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jimwiggs said:
Kwesi, where did you buy the blister pack of V357 batteries?  I have two Armalasers, a laser bore light and electronic calipers all using that same battery.  That's a total of 12 batteries. I've also been buying the 3-packs at Walmart.  Sounds like the bulk pack would be cheaper.

I don't want to hog in on the generous offer you've made to members of this forum, but, if you don't get rid of your excess, I will buy the left overs at a fair price.

Jim
I forgot to say go ahead and pm me and I'll still send you some batteries too. You can at least test them out first. I tested 4 from the blister pack and they work fine BUT I didn't see any date that referenced how long they are good for.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Does anyone care that Walmart is perhaps one of the most unfriendly retail store in existense. They have constantly been challenged on employment issues concerning rights for female employees, the absense of medical coverage for employees and countless numbers of violations wherever they do business. Get your batteries elsewhere for the good of the American people and the union worker.

·
Registered
116 Posts
cuda340dbb said:
Does anyone care that Walmart is perhaps one of the most unfriendly retail store in existense.  They have constantly been challenged on employment issues concerning rights for female employees, the absense of medical coverage for employees and countless numbers of violations wherever they do business.  Get your batteries elsewhere for the good of the American people and the union worker.
I have to agree WalMart is not the place to shop for a number of reasons. Unfortunately I have to disagree with the statement for the good of American and the union worker. As useful as unions may have been 20 or 30 years ago they are as bad if not worse for American than WalMart these days.

·
Registered
858 Posts
I don't know how the heck we got on the subject of WalMart but every time I go there, it reminds me of the outdoor market in Islamabad or was it Ulaanbatar? Nobody speaks English and I gotta watch my wallet. But where else can I buy a pair of hiking boots for 69 cents? :D

I love WalMart and unlike Islamabad or Ulaanbatar, I can drink the water and safeguard my colon. What's not to like? ??? Kwesi, help me out here.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
The beautiful thing about America is that nobody is forced to work at Walmart. If they don't like the conditions they can work somewhere else. If I don't like the prices or the service I can shop somewhere else. I love this country! :)

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
jimwiggs said:
Kwesi, where did you buy the blister pack of V357 batteries?  I have two Armalasers, a laser bore light and electronic calipers all using that same battery.  That's a total of 12 batteries. I've also been buying the 3-packs at Walmart.  Sounds like the bulk pack would be cheaper.

Jim
Jim,

I sent you 8 free batteries yesterday! I also sent you a PM to purchase more.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.