Fraud Alert KTADDONS.COM

Discussion in 'Feedback and Announcements' started by ScottFF00, Sep 27, 2008.

1. ScottFF00

ScottFF00 New Member

Jul 12, 2008
    Ken with KTADDONS.COM. I sent my slide into him on July 16th with a 2-4 weeks wait time. Which was stated on his website. It has now been 10 plus weeks and it still has not been done and the dates for completion continue to change.

See my reply in this thread.
    http://www.ktog.org/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1211919074

2. adamsesq

adamsesq New Member

Dec 25, 2006
    Scott - you are out of line with this. You may have had some issues with Ken, or him with you.... But your slide has been returned at your request:

I hope one of the mods pulls this thread and/or the whole story is told!

-Scott

3. ScottFF00

ScottFF00 New Member

Jul 12, 2008
    So....it was shipped today after over 10 weeks of lies?

10 weeks

No plating

Continued dates that were not met.

Now my gun has been apart for 10 weeks and I have nothing to show for it.

4. adamsesq

adamsesq New Member

Dec 25, 2006
    You KNEW it was shipped today before posting the above- I got the tracking number out of one of YOUR posts.  Tell the truth here and quit playing stupid.  Because of people like you ALL of us have now lost the opportunity to benefit from this awesome plating:
    [​IMG]

-Scott

5. ScottFF00

ScottFF00 New Member

Jul 12, 2008
    It was lost because Ken can not keep his word and will not follow through.

When I send money I expect service. Ken can not do this anymore. This is odvious with him shutting down his plating.

6. adamsesq

adamsesq New Member

Dec 25, 2006
    You are unreasonable. As said in the other thread:

Let's see. He is a small business owner doing things himself and helping us on the side. He had family die. A storm took out his power for an extended period of time and contaminated his materials (which are hugely expensive btw). From your own posts he has always kept you informed of what was going on with more details than you were entitled to. How can you call that dishonest. Anyway who can't understand this is not worth dealing with - like I said, people like you are the reason that the rest of us can't get this service anymore.

-Scott[/quote]

7. sprinter1

sprinter1 New Member

Jan 1, 2006
    First off Scott, I was out of town when my father pasted away getting my mother setup for 6 weeks, and then when I returned we were flooded and without power from Ike for a week. We are just now getting back on line. You were informed of all of this by phone even. I have NEVER, repeat NEVER been anything but straight forward with you or anyone else.

I received an email from you late yesterday calling me a thief, I immediately sent you a refund and shipped your slide back today in your original packing material. I don't know know what your REAL problem is, you tell me one thing on the phone and then send nasty emails and then post this thread.

As far as no longer offer the plating service, it is just not worth the effort required when I have to deal with unreasonable people for doing it for virtually cost.

We should be back up and on track by the end of the week for any orders in the shop.