Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you buy a new frame from Kel Tec or another vendor? I need to replace my P-3AT frame because of structural damage. It would be nice to get a different color than OD green as well.

I emailed Kel Tec, but they ahven't emailed me back.

G

·
Are you wanting a frame or grip. The frame is considered the pistol since it has the S/N. You can get grips from KT all day long. Just call them up and give 'em your charge card #. they cost around $30 bucks. If yours is gooned up you may be able to get a replacement for free. Call them and find out. the number is on thier site.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
If it's OD green it is the grip. The frame is the aluminin part inside the grip with the serial number on the rear.

KT should replace your grip for you, they should be willing to sell you one and then credit your card when you return the old defective one.

They don't have the one for the P3AT listed in there store but the P11 one is listed at $25.

Give KT a call and talk with the Service department.

·
Banned
7,638 Posts
Call KT service, 1-800-515-9983. Tell them your grip is cracked and you need a new one. Just ask for the color you want. They come in grey, black or green. They will send you a free one.

Packer.

·
Administrator
32,240 Posts
Since this is the THIRD thread you've posted in, I think you might have mentioned that you cracked it trying to drive out the pin to install an Armalaser.   :-/

If you tell that to the service dept, they will probably ship you a free one anyway.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.