Found! WTB Blue Force Sub-2000 front sight. Help!

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by SIGWALLY, Jul 9, 2011.

1. SIGWALLY

SIGWALLY New Member

Jun 7, 2011
    Will pay top dollar for a Sub-2000 Blue Force Gear front sight. Gun is 9mm.  A new design is about to come out by a reputable company so why not sell me your OLD and TIRED Blue Force sight for DOUBLE the $$  ! . Buy a brand new sight AND have CASH for ammo and extras ? I have tried the search function both here at the Trading Post and "Googled" till I am dizzy. I give up and will pay good $$ for one new or used. If you have one laying around this is your chance to double your money and make me and my kids and grandkids happy.  :'(  Thanks in advance for looking, I really appreciate all the good people here at KTOG.

P.S. If anyone knows where I can find one there is a 10 round Glock 17 ( Sub 2000 )  mag for your troubles.... [smiley=dankk2.gif]

2. virtual-rj

virtual-rj New Member

Jul 22, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Re: W T B : Blue Force Sub-2000 front sight. Help!

have a new style that is in my parts box. send me a PM and I may be interested in parting with it, i need some cash for a moving fund....

3. SIGWALLY

SIGWALLY New Member

Jun 7, 2011
    Re: Found! WTB Blue Force Sub-2000 front sight. He

Quickest sale in KTOG history? Check elapsed times. 2 and a half minutes!  :) I want to thank the above member RJ. Honest and a perfect gentleman. And   [smiley=dankk2.gif]  KTOG !

4. virtual-rj

virtual-rj New Member

Jul 22, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Re: Found! WTB Blue Force Sub-2000 front sight. He

glad to speak to you, I will go get it from the boxes and get it ready to go out to you.