Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would you consider $199.00 for a used HC P3AT, in good condition, to be fair price?

Called yet another gun shop asking for a new P3AT in HC. Nope, not new but have a used one for $199.00. Didn't think to ask for the serial # but  I can call back tomorrow and ask for serial # and condition of the gun. The price seems reasonable to me assuming the gun is in good condition.  I've been looking for a new HC piece for maybe 3-4 months and am now thinking that if this particular gun is newer then my blued J2Rxx I'll go check it out after work tomorrow.

Also, I've found some businesses will give me a bit better price when I offer cash. Maybe I could get the gun for even less.

Thanks ...

·
Registered
14,984 Posts
depends. given how hard they can be to come by, that is a good price.

if you are willing to pay it, it is a good price.

if he is willing to sell it for less, then that is a good price.

all depends on how you look at it. is your life worth the 199.00 to get it and always carry? if so, then it is a good price.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Sounds like a good fair price to me, but it a lot depends on the condition when you see it. It may look like a rock when you get there. Hopefully it will still be there tomorrow as fast as these things are going.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Gooseneck of course it is going to be there! Who more than me deserves a second P3AT in HC? Betcha it even has painted sights, a metal catch, Bersa finger extention, aglaser pads and grip and a nylon recoil rod washer just like my blued gun.  :)

Take care ...

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:'( Big disappointment. This morning's phone call got answered by a different person; yesterday's HC .380, overnight, morphed into a Parkerized .32.  :'(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.