1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
907 Posts
Just found manual...sub 9 is long gone. Are they a dime a dozen or a unicorn....I know it is worth what ever someone will pay for it....just wondering if it has a value history.
Saw one at my lgs yesterday for $449 new, a glock 17 model. They also had a CMR30, the first I've seen in the wild in more than a year, but it was $649.

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
the appreciation of such things is extremely low and slow. Yes, someday, in 750 years perhaps, it will be worth something. I can't imagine it being of any value in the next 50-100, though.

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
It is a SUB9 manual. For someone who has a SUB9 but no manual it would be a nice score. Might put it in the Trading Post. There are several guys with SUB9s & SUB40s on here.

It's good to see KelTec has it up on their site now. For a long time we had to make do with a scanned jpg.

·
Registered
907 Posts
It was prolly a S2k, not a Sub-9 (they are very different, but similar ;))...
Sorry, I went by the category, not the thread title. I wasn't paying enough attention.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Just found manual...sub 9 is long gone. Are they a dime a dozen or a unicorn....I know it is worth what ever someone will pay for it....just wondering if it has a value history.
Probably not worth anything. I downloaded the manual to my phone and IPad which make it easier to use and keep track of. I also have the same manual somewhere in my garage in a stack of gun manuals I’m just to lazy to get down.

·
Registered
182 Posts
the appreciation of such things is extremely low and slow. Yes, someday, in 750 years perhaps, it will be worth something. I can't imagine it being of any value in the next 50-100, though.
It's entirely dependent on supply (how many factory manuals, or boxes, etc. are out there) and demand (how many collectors are looking for those same factory manuals, cases, etc.). Stuff like that gets listed on GunBroker all the time. Results are pretty unpredictable, but generally speaking, the stuff associated with out-of-production guns goes for more [duh]. Once in a rare while, I've seen items sell for what I consider insanely high prices, and it isn't necessarily the traditional Colt & Winchester stuff.

Just supply and demand...

Reactions: K-9

·
Registered
907 Posts
The Sub 9 is steadily increasing in value. I would buy one if I ever saw one for sale just because. I have a sub2k, but the 9 was way cool much longer. My previous post was mainly to show the appreciation in price of the CMR30. I have two of those and can't wait 'til they hit $1000 each.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a SUB-9 in .40 S&W, which I bought used without a box, owners manual or sight adjustment tool. I have the manual in .PDF format, but I'd be interested in the manual if it's reasonably priced, just to go with the carbine. But what I'd really love to find is the sight adjustment tool!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts