FOUND ONE=WTB Sub2000 .40 in Wisconsin

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by JimC, Apr 4, 2011.

1. JimC

JimC Member

Oct 24, 2010
    SE Wisconsin
    I know this is a long shot, but I am looking for a new or used Sub2000 in .40 caliber.
    I do NOT want the Glock magazine, I want to be able to use my extra Smith 4006 magazines, so Smith would be preferred, but I would buy a Sig, or Beretta since they can be changed over very easily to the Smith.

I prefer Wisconsin so we could do a face to face, but would consider other states. If you have one you are thinking of selling, please send me a PM

Thanks,
    Jim Callaghan
    SE Wisconsin

2. RobzKT

RobzKT Active Member

Jan 31, 2010
    Texas
    Re: WTB Sub2000 .40 in Wisconsin

Jim... If a "Pre-Owned" doesn't come down the pike, check with Independence Firearms (just add a dot-com to the name for store info).
    A bunch of us in the Sub2K forum pretty much wiped out their 9mm stock last Month, but as of a last Friday (04/01), they still had a variety of .40s in the store. I've heard shipping as being anywhere from $15-$30 depending on distance. Sticker Price-$300.

3. xndr512

xndr512 Member

Jun 21, 2007

Jim C, if you haven't done so yet, check with Fletcher Arms in Waukesha. He may have one. I purchased a 9mm Sub from them last month, they had several in stock and I believe they may have had one in .40

4. JimC

JimC Member

Oct 24, 2010
    SE Wisconsin

RobzKT
    I ordered one from there today, I just hope they hold it long enough for my money order to get there. I could not use the credit card for another gun or I would be in divorce court. Thanks for the tip.

xndr512
    I checked with Fletcher, they had a sub in .40 cal. but it was the Glock magazine. Thanks for the info anyway, that would have been nice and close, I'm only 30 minutes west of there in Jefferson County.

Jim