FOUND! AR-15 5.56/.223 Lightweight 16" Barrel

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Nu_Agin_Shooter, Feb 8, 2009.

1. WTB/WTT for an AR-15 Lightweight 16" Barrel

Barrel only, or barrel assembly, or barreled upper if I have to.

I will consider M-4 Contour.......but I really want  NEED a lightweight barrel.

I have mags and a few assorted AR parts that I can trade, including some Free Float Tubes.

2. Re: WTB/WTT for AR-15 5.56/.223 Lightweight 16" Ba

Bump from the shadow lands of page two.

3. aubie515

aubie515 Guest

Re: WTB/WTT for AR-15 5.56/.223 Lightweight 16" Ba

I know that Del Ton is swamped with orders...just like every other vendor that sells AR parts, but they have a light profile AR15 barrel. That is where I bought mine from a while back.

4. Re: WTB/WTT for AR-15 5.56/.223 Lightweight 16" Ba

Lots of folks MAKE them....but have one in stcok ready to ship is a whole 'nother story.

I have one on order with DPMS........they will ship it one day I am sure.

I just want one sooner than later, and figure I can always sell or keep the DPMS if/when it gets delivered.

5. Re: WTB/WTT for AR-15 5.56/.223 Lightweight 16" Ba

Any one found any yet?

I was running traps again....I checked Del-ton site again and found this review:

http://www.del-ton.com/Wilson_Arms_Barrels_p/bl1013.htm

6. Re: WTB/WTT for AR-15 5.56/.223 Lightweight 16" Ba

BTT

7. enigma4you

enigma4you New Member

NU I would guess that there is more to that story than meets the eye. I have delt with Del-Ton Several times and have never had a problem getting them on the phone or getting service.

8. Re: WTB/WTT for AR-15 5.56/.223 Lightweight 16" Ba

SOMEBODY put an end to this prolonged obsession of mine! Please? :D

9. Re: WTB/WTT for AR-15 5.56/.223 Lightweight 16" Ba

Beuller? Beuller? Anyone?

10. jenshubby

jenshubby New Member

Mar 5, 2008

Bump to the top...Nu..if you find one, PM me and lemme know where!

11. shootah800

shootah800 New Member

Nov 29, 2007
  12. Re: WTB/WTT for AR-15 5.56/.223 Lightweight 16" Ba

NEWS FLASH!

;D FOUND AR-15 LIGHT 16" WEIGHT BARREL! ;D

http://www.midwayusa.com/viewProduct/?productnumber=866284

Any body know anything about the double star products? I think it is a Chip McCormick brand?

I had an e-mail alert set up and happen to be online when Midway sent out the in-stock notices. I got my order in, and within an hour they were sold out. Mine should be delivered Tuesday! Now I bet the one I ordered from DPMS months and months ago will show up. ;)

13. Tractiongrips

Tractiongrips New Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Bethlehem, GA
    Check out the DSC (Double Star)/ J&T section under the Industry tab on ar15.com.  I've bought a bunch of kits from J&T, including their light weight barreled kits and they work perfectly.  Great finish and function and the service is great.  If you ordered from Midway the J&T service isn't relevant, but the parts should be the same.  After hearing the folks from MidwayUSA on the radio talking I'm going to try to give them more business when I can.