Found a couple 3ATs in San Antonio

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by 3AXBAT, Mar 11, 2009.

1. 3AXBAT

3AXBAT New Member

Feb 2, 2009
    I was in the Powderhorn in San Antonio today, and saw 2 3ATs on the shelf for $269, I think it was.  They also had 2 Ruger LCPs for $325, for those of you who swing that way, not that there's anything wrong with that.

They also had a ton of FMJ ammo.  Over 50 cases of 9mm, similar piles of 40 and 45.  But no 380.

I have no connection with the shop, just thought someone might want to know.

2. raymac1215

raymac1215 New Member

Dec 31, 2008
    Hi,  I also got lucky last night and found 2 at Classic Pistol in Upper Southampton, Pa. Of course I had to buy one of them. Serial number starts with a K.  They are selling them for $279.00 wih a $20.00 discount for repeat customers.
    They had a very limited amount of ammo. About 12 boxes after I left. ;D

3. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    Good for them. Last time I was in there, the prices drove me back out their electronically controlled door about as quickly as they let me in. Maybe I'll stop by again.

4. frankmako

frankmako New Member

Mar 11, 2006
    Chattanooga TN
    good to see that some are finding p3at in the stores. i am on several waiting list for one. i need a second one for a family member. the guns stores here in southeast tennessee tells me the price will be $330.00 + tax + state fee for one, if they can get one. forget the ammo, none to be found. and when ammo does come in it will be 19.99 plus + tax for a box for 50.

5. 3AXBAT

3AXBAT New Member

Feb 2, 2009
    Good for them.  Last time I was in there, the prices drove me back out their electronically controlled door about as quickly as they let me in.  Maybe I'll stop by again.
    [/quote]

I've generally found Powderhorn prices to be in line with the market.  But then, I normally only check out the used rifle rack and then the used handguns.  I don't much check prices on ammo or the latest Tacti-Fool Evil Black Rifles, tho.  Not that there's anything wrong with EBRs, I just stopped shopping for them a few years ago.

6. raymac1215

raymac1215 New Member

Dec 31, 2008
    Hi , I went back to Classic Pistol last night and they sold the last P3AT. I hope someone from this forum got it ! By the way they had a case of ammo just come in also. He said it will go fast. Hope you folks can take advantage of this information. $17.99 box-Federal hi-shok