For Sale Ruger Standard Model 22 (like a MK)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by 224lps, Mar 19, 2010.

1. I have moved this sale to Gunbroker.
    OK it's for sale.  This is a Ruger Standard model, 22 semi Auto Pistol, with 3 factory clips, and a nylon holster.  I bought this new over 30 years ago.  I don't know how to "rate" a guns condition, but I believe this is definitely in nice condition.  I took lots of pictures including with it striped down.  This is like the "MK" style, but is called the Standard model. As this was made in 1976 it has the "special combative stamp" on the barrel of ""Made in the 200th year of American liberty".

I'm only selling as I need the money for surgery for my Dog.

I have asked for advise on the price and the guy's on this board seem to feel $400.00 is fair.  So it is $400.00 firm (unless you want to pay more).  You pay only ture shipping and insurance cost.  I'll pay the FFL person on my end, you pay your FFL on your end.  I'm in Arizona, zip code 86442.

If you buy it, and can't qualify etc., though your FFL to take position on the gun, it is your responsibility to find a new buyer for the gun, etc., so you must be able to qualify to own a firearm!.

No Returns, or refunds, Sold as is.  No checks, no money orders, no travelers checks, etc.  I have a PayPal account and a GunPal account.  Payment must be though one of these. You must make payment within hours of us agreeing on the deal.  Please feel free to contact me with any questions you have.

See photo's
    http://pbckt.com/sb.Zvr   Or scroll down.

See Video on You Tube   [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iPA9Iyy0Co[/ame]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    Be advised.  If paypal learns that a gun was paid for using their service, they will absolutely ban both  accounts, but only after freezing them, and your money, possibly for months.  A long time member here experienced this very thing.  His crime?  He accepted paypal for payment for a 12 rd P11 mag.  Their rules only allow paypal to be used on mags holding 10 rounds or less. They froze his account, and his money, for an extended period of time. Finally, they closed and banned his account.

3. I know about the PayPal issue. But I aperseate the heads up. I'm hoping to go though GunPal, but my bank account is pending verification.

4. I added a video link to the ad.