For Sale: P-40

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by DoubleJ, Mar 1, 2017.

1. DoubleJ

DoubleJ Member

Feb 17, 2012
    Colorado
    Selling my P-40. Has the stainless belt clip, two 9 round magazines, decent finish remaining. Also includes a P-11 9mm slide/barrel/spring/takedown pin and two additional magazines, a 10 and a 12. Runs great with either slide, although it get's grouchy with 165s or above in .40 (setback). Not for inexperienced shooters. Asking price $400 for everything. Located outside of Denver.

Attached Files:

2. DoubleJ

DoubleJ Member

Feb 17, 2012
    Colorado
    This is also listed on Armslist.

Edit: Also learning that shipping a handgun is a colossal hassle in my area, but maybe I just need to find the right FFL. I'll ship, but you may have to bear with me as I work out the kinks.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2017

3. m-fine

m-fine New Member

Jun 28, 2008
    Are you willing to split? I am very interested in the 2 9 round P40 mags and possibly the P40 upper. That would leave you with a P11 to sell.

I can't take the entire package (no 12 round mags in NY state anymore) and I don't have an interest in 9mm.

4. DoubleJ

DoubleJ Member

Feb 17, 2012
    Colorado
    Not looking to split at this time, doubt I'd split up the P-40 either. Might consider splitting the 9mm conversion off at some point, but it's fairly new on the market.

5. DoubleJ

DoubleJ Member

Feb 17, 2012
    Colorado
    Friday Bumpday?

6. DoubleJ

DoubleJ Member

Feb 17, 2012
    Colorado
    Fourth of July bump day.