Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So sorry i totally forgot... I have been a member for a couple of years and just now getting back into kel tec after 2 kids that is I finally got a little money haha. How do I know how many post I have made I didn't see that anywhere.... Thanks got you time and God Bless,

·
Registered
840 Posts
But just so you know once you have enough access you might be disappointed. Not much listed on here. Keep a look out at your local dealers and see which one gets kel tecs in and if they get them in regular. That's where I have found mine for great prices. I tend to just stop in them all in my area even when I am not looking for anything. Plus you will know prices better.

Just remember to make your posts meaningful just like Grayhound has said.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I'm a big fan of Armslist. Sort of like a Craigslist for guns, ammo and anything firearms related, which Craigslist bans the sale of on their site.

You can search by state, or put in your zipcode and search within a specified mile radius.

What I like about it is the sales are face to face. I've had good luck up to this point and try and check it weekly to see if there are any good deals around my area.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'm a big fan of Armslist. Sort of like a Craigslist for guns, ammo and anything firearms related, which Craigslist bans the sale of on their site.

You can search by state, or put in your zipcode and search within a specified mile radius.

What I like about it is the sales are face to face. I've had good luck up to this point and try and check it weekly to see if there are any good deals around my area.
I am completely on the same page with you about ArmsList. It seems FTF ONLY!!!!! I have found ALOT of scammers on the site that gives every excuse in the book when it comes time to seal the deal and say they can't do FTF or PayPal etc. Sorry but I am not sending a MO to a complete stranger LoL!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.