FOR SALE: (2) Sub 2K's 40SW Glock style

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Bigbuck123, Aug 31, 2009.

1. Bigbuck123

Bigbuck123 New Member

Jan 17, 2009
    I would like to sell two Sub 2000's bought less than 6 month's ago, both are the type that use Glock 22 magazines.  Each gun has been fired less than 100 rounds and have the Blue Force Gear stock covers and each also has the BFG recoil buffer.  Both have their original box, magazine and paperwork.  I also have brand new (never installed)  (2) BFG all metal replacement front sight units and two new HiPont replacement front sights for the S2K's.  If interested, I also have several new unfired factory Glock 22 magazines.  If you have any questions, please leave me your e-mail and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

The total price for all of the above is $800.00 for both guns and extras as described above....bought other Kel Tec models and need to downsize to pay for the new guns.

Thanks....

2. trader_bob01

trader_bob01 New Member

Jul 8, 2009
    I have a buddy that wants a subbie, but just one. Are you willing to sell one and the associated extras for $400.00?

3. Bigbuck123

Bigbuck123 New Member

Jan 17, 2009
    Trader Bob; Please send me your email address and we'll work out the details.

4. trader_bob01

trader_bob01 New Member

Jul 8, 2009
  5. Bigbuck123

Bigbuck123 New Member

Jan 17, 2009
    Trader Bob; I never did recieve the PM from you....maybe some glitch in the system... so I sent one to you with an e-mail address outside of this web site to contact me....let me know if the PM to you via KTOG didn't go thru and we'll try something else.

6. cromanos

cromanos New Member

Jul 22, 2008
    Location, for possible FTF?

7. Bigbuck123

Bigbuck123 New Member

Jan 17, 2009
    I am in Virginia for a FTF sale.

8. trader_bob01

trader_bob01 New Member

Jul 8, 2009
    Got the subbies today as well as the accessories. I am very pleased, thank you. I especially appreciate your patience since things did not go so smoothly from my end with the FFL.

9. trader_bob01

trader_bob01 New Member

Jul 8, 2009
    +1 to Bigbuck123

+1 to Bigbuck! My transaction with Bigbuck123 is concluded. I am very pleased with the transaction, the communications was excellent, shipping was fast, price was reasonable, the Sub 2000s are in great shape, but most importantly, Bigbuck had the patience to deal with some FFL issues. I had to switch around a couple of times before I got one that could actually get him a fax. Despite that and the time it takes to send a USPS money order, Bigbuck remained interested in the sale, communicated at every step with me and made this an smooth, easy transaction. Thanks Bigbuck.