Fobus Paddle Holster

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by Polygon, May 29, 2010.

1. Polygon

Polygon New Member

May 28, 2010
    I've been looking for over an hour now at holsters for my P3. In my searching I found this place. I've had it for a while and I've just been using it with the belt clip. I've found that it just doesn't work all the time. Some of my pants are too tight to tuck it in the pants, and a lot of my shirts aren't long enough to fit it in pocket unnoticed. I also don't like carrying it chambered.

In my searching I found the Fobus KT2G. I just wanted to know what everyone thought about this holster. I don't tuck my shirts in so that isn't an issue. And I don't care for pocket holsters. I use this for CC like most people and my concern is that it keeps the gun out of sight and is comfortable to wear even when I'm sitting down. Feeling comfortable carrying one in the chamber would be nice as well.

So, do any of you have an opinion on this holster or have tried it? Perhaps a better option?

http://www.amazon.com/Fobus-Evolution-Holster-Kel-Tec-Generations/dp/B001C63ORC

2. bergners

bergners New Member

Apr 30, 2009
    Personal Message sent, click on "Check Messages" at the top of the page.

SteveB

3. lokin4deer

lokin4deer New Member

Jul 18, 2009
    I have this holster and I like it. You do need a longer shirt to truly conceal it. My concern is my shirt getting pulled above it somehow and not realizing it then exposing the gun and not know it. All in all I do like it though.

4. ChasF

ChasF Member

Feb 14, 2009
    I've got one that is very similar if not the same. It is marked KTP ND. It works well, and I like it. When I'm not carrying in my pocket, this is the holster that I use for the P3AT.

5. Polygon

Polygon New Member

May 28, 2010
    Hmmm...

Well, I ordered one from Amazon and I guess we'll see how it works. Thanks for the input.

6. Howsweet-it-iz

Howsweet-it-iz New Member

May 26, 2010
    Will the Fobus KT2G holster still work if a tactical laser system is installed on the P3 AT?

7. Polygon

Polygon New Member

May 28, 2010
    I don't know of any paddle holsters that will work with a tactical laser.

8. Agent-Adam

Agent-Adam New Member

May 19, 2010
    I really like these holsters for 25 bucks. I have one for my glocks,berettas,ect.

They do make a "tactical" version for a glock mounted light, probably not for the keltec though.

[​IMG]

I also like the Blackhawk down serpa holsters.