FN Five seveN 5.7x28 USG pistol +ss195/ss197 +mags

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by hotrodchevrolet, Mar 21, 2011.

1. hotrodchevrolet

hotrodchevrolet New Member

May 24, 2009
    I hate to do this as this is my favorite gun. It is also one of my most valuable but with a baby on the way, I need some cash. Up for sale is a FN Five Seven USG pistol. It is black in color and comes with original box and 3 original 20 round factory mags. Also included is a ProMag 30 round magazine and about 400 rounds of ammo (will provide accurate count and description when I post pics on Weds). the ammo is about half and half ss195 lead free and ss197 hornady. This gun is awesome, and great for the ladies to shoot too. Some ammo rounds have been rumored to penetrate kevlar vests but they are not officially designated as armor piercing. This is a great weapon to compliment a PS90 or anyone with a 5.7 upper on an AR. These things retail new for $1,000 to 1,100 dollars, and rarely come up used.

I am offering it for $1,000 including all of the ammo and extra mags.

Now for the boilerplate: I will not sell to states or jurisdictions where this gun or hi cap magazines are restricted. Check your local laws, Will ship to your FFL, add $20 for shipping and you pay FFL transfer and receiving fees at your end. Payment must be made by cash, cashiers check or money order, allowing a reasonable time for the money transaction to clear before the gun is shipped (because of the abundance of fraudulent money orders out there). Can also do FTF in Georgia. PM with any questions.

photos coming by wednesday.

2. 3wbdriver

3wbdriver Moderator Staff Member

Nov 2, 2005
    Louisiana
    Re: FN Five seveN 5.7x28 USG pistol +ss195/ss197 +

I'll endorse this as a great pistol.  I have one and the price including ammo is not out of line in my opinion.  They are great shooters and ours is on my wifes nightstand because she is recoil sensitive. A couple Ktoggers shot mine at a Bayou Blast a couple years ago and really seemed to like it.

:)

3. Toforo

Toforo New Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Columbia, MO

Same here
    (well, except mine is NOT on a night-stand in Louisiana)

After I got mine - I bought one for my 84year old Uncle - even with the tremors of Parkinson's Disease, he  has NO PROBLEMS operating this weapon!

4. 3wbdriver

3wbdriver Moderator Staff Member

Nov 2, 2005
    Louisiana

Same here
    (well, except mine is NOT on a night-stand in Louisiana)
    [/quote]

It better not be...... :eek:

5. hotrodchevrolet

hotrodchevrolet New Member

May 24, 2009

Thanks for the good words guys. I will miss this one - pics coming tomorrow.