Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
String instrument Plucked string instruments Guitar Musical instrument Shotgun
Gun Firearm Trigger Rifle Shotgun
I would like to introduce you to the European made Flobert parlor weapons. (1800s) These were made in several calibers, this one originally being in 32. These were made to sho View attachment 32985 View attachment 32986 ot something similar to a cap and ball, (cb-cap) View attachment 32984 View attachment 32985 View attachment 32986 but also shot in the pub or in the parlor. This is the orginal factory carved stock and 26" Octagon Barrel. This rifle is equipped with the trap door loading system. I paid 70.00 dollars at auction for the rifle. Since ammo is no longer available, I had the barrel sleeved and the hammer reset to fire modern 22 lr. This was at a cost of 90.00. The great part is every time I have it out, no one knows what it is. Know has ever said, i've got one of those.

·
Fido for short
5,409 Posts
I see the pics, no problem.

That is a cool rifle.

I'll give ya $170 for it, you just made $10.;)

Jim

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow, best offer i've received, also the only offer. Lol. Honestly it is a really great and fun shooter. The grandchildren love it more than the semi autos. I think it as to do the the mechanical aspect, trap door. It's more than just pulling the trigger over an over.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.