Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took my Sub2K out for a little plinking today and had no FTEs or stove pipes regardless of which mags I used. I've had this rifle since October of 2010 and have had at least one malfunction with it every time I've brought it out until today. Hopefully its finally ready to be reliable for me. It ate up 200 rounds of Winchester White Box 115 gr like it was candy.

Ok so the problematic part...I noticed my barrel is starting to spin. I guess I have one of those Subs that just had a lock tighted barrel. If I send it back to KelTec do you guys think they will pin it for me?

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
I've read others members sent theirs in for repairs and KT took it upon themselves to swap it out, don't hold me to that though as my memory fades quickly. I myself did purchase a new barrel when I swapped out my 9mm for the .40 and that came pinned. For like 89-95 bucks I got a new barrel with factory front sight, forend, and rear sight. They call it the Barrel Assembly to be specific and has everything forward the receiver.

·
Registered
578 Posts
I picked up a used one (9mm Glock configured) and the barrel went +/- 3 degrees. I sent it in and I don't know if it was pinned or re-glued but it was fixed, even paid for return shipping. So far so good, really fun to shoot. Great customer service. No problems at all with my PF-9 PLR-16 or SU16C.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts