Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took my chromed slide standard P3AT out today ( I also have the freedom edition). I have a bit over 300 rounds of .380 stocked up  ;)

The range was packed so I went to the LEO only range and loaded up two magazines. Trigger was surprisingly smooth but long

Recoil was about what I expected it to be, I have small hands and really needed to hang on to the thing.

put about 4 magazines of American eagle ball through her with no malfunctions, then loaded 6 rounds of old Magsafe stuff to check function and she fed all rounds without issue.

I didn't have a target but at about 20 yards I was hitting pretty close to point of aim based on the dirt clumps, leaves and rocks I was aiming at.

Overall I'm pleased. This will be a carry a whole lot and shoot a whole little gun once I get to qualify with it.

·
Registered
4,879 Posts
You need to put a couple hundred rounds through it to break it in completely before trusting your life to it. My P3AT has never had a failure either but I won't trust any semi-auto until I've put two hundred through it no matter the cost of the gun.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.