First Kel-tec

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by comoesq, Feb 21, 2009.

1. comoesq

comoesq New Member

Feb 21, 2009
    I just joined today.  I purchased my first kel-tec in October, 2007, a second generation P-3AT, and have had no problems.  I carry it 99% of the time as opposed to my Kahr CW9.  Before making the purchase, I spent a lot of time reading this forum.

Thanks for all the good advice and candid comments.  :)  :)

2. CJP32

CJP32 Active Member

Jul 24, 2008
    Welcome to KTOG. Feel free to share your opinion/advice as well. Just be carefull they tend to multiply. ;)

CJ

3. JFB

JFB New Member

Jul 25, 2005
    welcome to KTOG

4. badfishy

badfishy New Member

Jul 6, 2008
  5. ctlover

ctlover New Member

Nov 9, 2008
    Welcome to the forum. KT's are like potato chips, it's hard to have only one.

6. billjohnso20

billjohnso20 Active Member

Dec 7, 2008
    Glad to have you aboard. I bought my first KT a PF-9 in December 2008. I got my P3AT in Feb this year. I want more but it will be the Fall at the earliest before I will be able to. Again, welcome.

7. engineer88

engineer88 New Member

Nov 26, 2007

Ain't it the truth! P3AT was my first, then P32 and I already know a PF9 is in my future in the next several months. At least I haven't gotten into the subs yet, LOL.

8. lop

lop Well-Known Member

May 20, 2008

Ain't it the truth!  P3AT was my first, then P32 and I already know a PF9 is in my future in the next several months.  At least I haven't gotten into the subs yet, LOL.  [/quote]

man, i've got the itch. bad. I've been vasilating of course on which, not on if. My sites are on a plr-16. I cant afford an ar-15, but figure the plr will be a good start and compliment a later purchas of a full size ar. I had a su-16 in my hands the other day at the lgs. Hmmm, tempting. Wally world has some beeman's with .177 and .22 barrels for only $125. 250 .22 pellets are $4! This time next month I'll have enough pennies saved for sompfin (if I don't get the air gun now).

But, hey, welcome to ktog, and yes they are addictive. Nicely so.

9. comoesq

comoesq New Member

Feb 21, 2009
    I bought both of my guns (P-3AT and Kahr CW9) at the same time on gunbroker. A friend, gun mentor, let me shoot his P-32 which I badly limp wristed. I spent considerable time reading the P-3AT forum before deciding to buy. I wish I had had the opportunity to shoot a PF-9 before puschasing the Kahr, although I am pleased with the Kahr.

I appreciate the welcomes, thank you.

Jerry