Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased my first ever Kel-tec, a P3AT. I purchased the parkerized version and the CT laser. I have only had time to put two magazines through it, but so far I love it. I was surprised at the accuracy and trigger pull. I researched for a while before deciding on the P3AT, and one of the only negatives I heard was the trigger. I guess I expected a horrible trigger. Mine has a very smooth and consistent trigger pull. It is not gritty at all. Enough babbling, here is a pic of my new Kel-tec.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Outstanding! Now you have to find a good pocket holster and you're good to go. I have an old first gen P3AT. I haven't shot it a bunch but from day one it has never failed to go Bang when I pull the trigger . It goes everywhere I go. Enjoy your new pistol.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Welcome....

That looks just like mine...minus the laser.
Desantis holster.....critical defense loads.
Carry it everywhere...everyday.

Have never had any problems with mine, except finding ammo for it. ;D

·
Registered
623 Posts
Congratulations! I love my AT...just love it. It's in my pocket ALL the time.

And thanks for the pics. Always appreciated.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Welcome to KTOG!

Best of luck with your new P3AT. Sounds like you're off to a good start. BTW I'm very happy with both my P3ATs!!!  ;D

Take care...

·
Registered
64 Posts
Welcome, glad you like your new weapon. I love mine also. :)

My 2nd P3AT should be here next week. Wifey liked my 1st one so much, she kept it after firing it last weekend.

·
Registered
165 Posts
The trigger is long, but its no worse than alot of hammerless revolvers. If you ever hear anyone complain about the triggers on a 3AT tell them to go shoot a P11. Now those have a bad trigger. Glad to hear the gun is working well for you so far.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts