First Kel-tec...P3AT

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by jlmdlm, Mar 3, 2010.

1. jlmdlm

jlmdlm New Member

Mar 3, 2010
    I just purchased my first ever Kel-tec, a P3AT. I purchased the parkerized version and the CT laser. I have only had time to put two magazines through it, but so far I love it. I was surprised at the accuracy and trigger pull. I researched for a while before deciding on the P3AT, and one of the only negatives I heard was the trigger. I guess I expected a horrible trigger. Mine has a very smooth and consistent trigger pull. It is not gritty at all. Enough babbling, here is a pic of my new Kel-tec.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Railhead2

Railhead2 Member

Jan 11, 2010
    Outstanding! Now you have to find a good pocket holster and you're good to go. I have an old first gen P3AT. I haven't shot it a bunch but from day one it has never failed to go Bang when I pull the trigger . It goes everywhere I go. Enjoy your new pistol.

3. YooperP3at

YooperP3at New Member

Oct 12, 2008
    Welcome....

That looks just like mine...minus the laser.
    Desantis holster.....critical defense loads.
    Carry it everywhere...everyday.

Have never had any problems with mine, except finding ammo for it. ;D

4. diamond

diamond New Member

Jan 18, 2010
    Congratulations! I love my AT...just love it. It's in my pocket ALL the time.

And thanks for the pics. Always appreciated.

5. BillK

BillK New Member

Jul 23, 2007
    Welcome to KTOG!

Best of luck with your new P3AT. Sounds like you're off to a good start. BTW I'm very happy with both my P3ATs!!!  ;D

Take care...

6. dawger

dawger New Member

Dec 2, 2006
    Hope you have good luck with yours I really like mine

7. RPM_64

RPM_64 New Member

Apr 26, 2009
    Welcome, glad you like your new weapon. I love mine also. :)

My 2nd P3AT should be here next week. Wifey liked my 1st one so much, she kept it after firing it last weekend.

8. james__12345

james__12345 New Member

Dec 7, 2009
    The trigger is long, but its no worse than alot of hammerless revolvers. If you ever hear anyone complain about the triggers on a 3AT tell them to go shoot a P11. Now those have a bad trigger. Glad to hear the gun is working well for you so far.