Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from the range. It was the first time shooting my new P3-AT.

I've got a "J" serial numbered HC model. I gotta admit, based on the many posts I've seen here complaining about FTE's and various other problems with the KT .380, I've been pleasantly surprised. I shot 115 rounds of Winchester white box through my new KT without a single glitch. Maybe I'm lucky??

I really like this little bastard.

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
Welcome to the group from a fellow Carolinian :).

The new ones seem to be working great out of the box. But a good cleaning and lube is always a good thing to keep it going

·
Registered
67 Posts
I purchased a P3at last week...serial J28--, fired 200 rounds of wwb, and had zero issues...the present models must be a great vintage.....good to see another good report...

·
Registered
121 Posts
I bought mine last year and have had no problems. I believe the serial number is an H.

Wait, it is right beside me... HSC it starts with.

No glitches to date. When I go the range I start by pulling it out of my pocket like I would in a real life situation. It has never failed to fire all rounds with no problems.

In fact, I have never had an FTE, FTF. My son is the only one who did with this gun and I think he was not prepared for the kick and limp wristed.

It has become my main CCW.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.