First Impression CT Laser Grip

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by Cap, Dec 20, 2007.

1. Cap

Cap New Member

Nov 13, 2007
    What service; mind you I,m only about 40 miles from the factory, I ordered it 2nd day on wednesday, it came in today . Compared to the armalaser,(which I,ve only seen pictures of) it is a far smaller package.No comparison in size whatsoever,very VERY small.The polymer materials seem to be well made,no appreciable addition in weight,or size to the profile of the gun. Would,nt be suprised once I get it installed that it will still fit in my waistband holster.One thing that does concern me,with the all plastic construction,wonder how well it will hold up to the hammering this mini cannon will give it.Apparently mine was hot off the presses,manufacture sticker 12/17/ 07.I plan on taking it to the range this weekend,will let you all know how it performs.

2. lagerbrewer

lagerbrewer New Member

Dec 20, 2007
    I'd be really curious to see how you like this laser sight. I'm planning either this or the arma laser model.

3. RetiredLt.

RetiredLt. Guest

I have a CT laser on my S&W model 36. The laser is housed in the grips which are plastic. It works well and has held up under some hot load 38 Special ammo.

4. lagerbrewer

lagerbrewer New Member

Dec 20, 2007
    I was looking at the two side by side (on my screen) and I just wonder about how well the CT laser is mounted to the gun. My goal is to use a P3AT with a laser installed with a pocket holster that accepts an extra magazine. From a couple of the pictures I've seen of these pocket holsters that have the pouch sewn for an extra mag, it looks like there is limited room for the muzzle to be inserted. I'm not sure if the arma laser will fit in one of these holsters.

5. orangehole

orangehole Member

Oct 19, 2007
    Please post some pics Cap if you are able too.