Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had most of the problems discussed here- FTF,FTE, and the front sight.
I have worked through all of these problems and I still enjoy shooting my Gen 1.
Now I pull the trigger and nothing happens, I can pull it again and it fires.
The first time it happen, it did not sink into my head what had transpired. Today it happen every time. I do not remember seeing this problem mentioned here. Any thoughts? I guess that I will have to call the Company Monday. I hope they will answer the phone.

·
Registered
4,827 Posts
I have had most of the problems discussed here- FTF,FTE, and the front sight.
I have worked through all of these problems and I still enjoy shooting my Gen 1.
Now I pull the trigger and nothing happens, I can pull it again and it fires.
The first time it happen, it did not sink into my head what had transpired. Today it happen every time. I do not remember seeing this problem mentioned here. Any thoughts? I guess that I will have to call the Company Monday. I hope they will answer the phone.
One question. Does it do it on the very first round that you manually chambered, or only on follow-up shots that are self loaded by the recoil action?

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
Sounds like the safety may be walking around on you. We see this issue from time to time. And i think was one of the upgrades for the gen 2.
Make sure the safety is fully off. And you are not bumping it on, under fire. Also know, it cant be put on safe unless the hammer is cocked.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.