Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First let me say, I am in no way affiliated with the auction house or the seller. I plan on attending this auction in Titusville, Fl. Just giving all central Florida KTOGers a heads up. Over 100 guns, lots of ammo and goodies. All items from LGS. Sun May 20. Check it out at soldfor.com.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Hmm Interesting, just FYI though found this on their listing

"There is a 3 day wait on firearms regardless if you have a concealed weapons permit."

So if you plan to buy, you're going to have to make 2 trips.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I know, have bought from them before. They sell alot of estate pieces. I'm only 8 miles away, so not too bad. Have my eye on that Ruger 40cal camp carbine.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don't know if anyone else made it to this auction or not. I was there, picked up some great deals on self defense 40 S&W ammo. Saw another good deal, gentleman bought a $2000 stackon gun safe, $650. The gun sales turned stupid, too much money, not enough sense. For example, I don't own a PLR22, but am pretty sure they are not worth the $625 someone bid for one. Just about everything else at or above retail. Disappointing.

·
Banned
4,317 Posts
I went too. Had never been to a live gun auction before and thought it might be a neat way to pick up a Micro Desert Eagle for my wife. That is about the only small pistol or revolver which she can comfortably fire double-action and rack the slide too. She finds the double-action trigger pull intimidating on most small revolvers and with the small semi-automatics has trouble racking the slide.

I think the bidding on the one there went to $325, which meant that if I wanted it I would have had to pay at least $350, plus driven over to Titusville in three days to pick it up. So I passed.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I go to an auction normally once a week, not that big though. Have picked up some pretty good deals, 70s Ted Williams 12ga variable choke (Sears, JC Higgins) NIB, closet queen $240.
Yes, I saw that one too. Nice. But once again, too high. Really wanted the PC4 40S&W carbine, but also too high. And $2oo for a Chinese single shot 12ga. Don't understand.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts