Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this gun last year and I finally went and shot it. Went without a hitch. CCI alum case, PMC brass case, and Golden Saber 105gr HPJ. Wouldn't want to shoot it all day but the first 75 rounds or so wasn't bad. I think I'll keep it.

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
welcome to KTOG. I would say congrates on getting the P3AT, but in your case

what were you waiting for? :eek:

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
I just had that same though...

I know I have got rifles that have not been fired, but couldn'r imaging not shooting the P3AT

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the concern, but I was not carrying it. I have others that I carry. The KelTec is on my carry list now though. I have this bad habit ( at least in my wifes eyes) of buying guns all the time. All the time knowing I don't have time to go shoot them all. Hopefully this will change some day in the future, at which time I'll have plenty of choices.

Adios for now, Steve

·
Registered
11,201 Posts
rjhauser said:
you are not alone.  I do the same thing.  purchase about 2 a week, now I am out of space and out of room to store ammo...

i may need to borrow a friends place to store some virtual posessions.

8)
RJ - it seems maybe you need a west coast storage depot. There is still some room in my safe that you can rent at the rate of one round of ammo per month...

-Scott

·
Registered
139 Posts
rjhauser said:
you are not alone. I do the same thing. purchase about 2 a week, now I am out of space and out of room to store ammo...

i may need to borrow a friends place to store some virtual posessions.

8)
I would be more than happy to take some of the overflowing burden from your shoulders... ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.