Finally Got to Shoot It

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by Kempo, Jan 12, 2008.

1. Kempo

Kempo New Member

Jan 12, 2008
    I bought my P3AT a couple months ago, and due to having a hard time finding a range to use, and having time, I just shot it for the first time this morning. I shot 50+ rounds through it with four or five FTE's which I attribute to limp wristing. As long as I kept my wrist stiff I had no problems. The first clip I used one of my weight-lifting gloves, since from reading here I was expecting a lot more "painful" recoil that it actually has. I took off the glove and to me it was fun to shoot. No beat up hands or anything.

Btw, all I did before shooting was a good cleaning to get the factory grease out of it and then gave it a good greasing with Shooter's Choice.

I think I'm going to love this little gun.

2. adamsesq

adamsesq New Member

Dec 25, 2006
    Good Job K.  And [​IMG]

Once you get a lot of rounds down range the lw will solve itself and you will get more comfortable with it.

Oh ya:
    [​IMG]

:) :) :)

Sorry, hadn't used it in a while.

-Scott

3. Kempo

Kempo New Member

Jan 12, 2008
    Lol...as soon as I posted this I thought I'd get the "clip vs. magazine" thing. I've been reading this forum for awhile and should have known better!

4. adamsesq

adamsesq New Member

Dec 25, 2006
    Well then you should probably have thought about this:

[​IMG]

-Scott

5. Kempo

Kempo New Member

Jan 12, 2008
    I'm not a picture taker, don't think I even have batteries in my camera, and if I did I'm too computer illiterate to get them transferred to here anyway.

It's just a standard blued version. Paid $238 for it in early November. Serial JFHxx