Finally Got it!

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by barryph1, Feb 6, 2009.

1. barryph1

barryph1 New Member

Jan 18, 2009
    I have been looking for around a month for either a P3AT or an LCP here in SC with no luck. I did find a LCP but he was asking $395 for it, where everyone else has it for $295 when it is in stock, so I passed and put my name on a list.

I usually call every Friday to check in to see if anything has come in, and one of my local shops said he had 1 left today and held it for me. Of course I was up there and picked it up at the great price of $269! Model # starts with K2. Got a pocket holster and 2 boxes of ammo, now I just need to find the time to go try her out! Thanks for all the great advice and everyone's input on here, you all are great!

2. burley

burley Active Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Kansas
    269 is in the range as of late , to bad , they were only 225.oo two years ago NIB here.

3. Rubb

Rubb New Member

Jun 19, 2006
    Congrats and welcome :D

We'll be waiting for the range report

4. bro61

bro61 New Member

Sep 13, 2008
    Congrats, $269 is a good price. I would at least polish the ramp and chamber and of course give it a good clean and lube before shooting.

5. molachi

molachi New Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Pensacola, Fl.
    Welcome. You did get a good price. As stated above give it a good cleaning and lube before shooting and let us know how it turns out..

John

6. Cubriver_Kid

Cubriver_Kid New Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Ya did good, cleaner up, go shoot it, and dont forget to tell us how it went. :D

CK

7. RDALMASO1

RDALMASO1 New Member

Jul 4, 2007
    Congratulations, let us hear about the first trip to the range :)