Finally Got it!

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by barryph1, Feb 6, 2009.

1. barryph1

barryph1 New Member

Jan 18, 2009
    I have been looking for around a month for either a P3AT or an LCP here in SC with no luck. I did find a LCP but he was asking $395 for it, where everyone else has it for $295 when it is in stock, so I passed and put my name on a list.

I usually call every Friday to check in to see if anything has come in, and one of my local shops said he had 1 left today and held it for me. Of course I was up there and picked it up at the great price of $269! Model # starts with K2. Got a pocket holster and 2 boxes of ammo, now I just need to find the time to go try her out! Thanks for all the great advice and everyone's input on here, you all are great!

2. burley

burley Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Kansas
    269 is in the range as of late , to bad , they were only 225.oo two years ago NIB here.

3. Rubb

Rubb Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2006
    Congrats and welcome :D

We'll be waiting for the range report

4. bro61

bro61 New Member

Sep 13, 2008
    Congrats, $269 is a good price. I would at least polish the ramp and chamber and of course give it a good clean and lube before shooting.

5. molachi

molachi New Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Pensacola, Fl.
    Welcome. You did get a good price. As stated above give it a good cleaning and lube before shooting and let us know how it turns out..

John

6. Cubriver_Kid

Cubriver_Kid New Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Ya did good, cleaner up, go shoot it, and dont forget to tell us how it went. :D

CK

7. RDALMASO1

RDALMASO1 New Member

Jul 4, 2007
    Congratulations, let us hear about the first trip to the range :)