Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me start by saying that I'm very grateful for all the advice I received on rectifying the problems with my P-3AT, but jam after jam in today's range session settled it.  I drove straight to the gun store and traded it against a new Beretta Neos .22LR which is destined for plinking duty in the desert.

My P-3AT was one of the very first made, I drove a hundred miles to pick her up a long time back, but enough was enough, and it was time to offload.

My P32 has now been retrieved from the back of the safe, cleaned, lubed, and is now awaiting the arrival of some Corbon 60  grain JHPs and a magazine spacer from Kel-Tec.

A P-3AT was used recently here in Phoenix in a self defence shooting, and worked perfectly.  Disappointing really.

Oh well, I tried, maybe a Gen 2 will call to me.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm further south, not that it matters.

I don't know that if I would have reacted in the same way, shooting through my own windshield at another vehicle while still trying to drive and evade - good way to kill that baby in the car seat 2 lanes over - but I guess you don't know how you would react until you're actually in that same position.

That little .380 did well making it out through the windshield and then punching a hole through the truck's cab.

Keep an eye out for that white truck, Phoenix is starting to look more like an episode of Deadwood these days. Shootouts between annoyed drivers on the freeway, I mean come on.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.