Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally picked up a P-3AT to carry during the summer. I have ran 100 rounds with zero issues. A little grease and a F&B and its good to go. Thanks for making this a wonderful resource for new owners like myself.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Good looking P3AT GunSmoke! I agree that there is a lot of useful information on this forum for Kel-Tec newbies like myself. I will post some photos of mine up once I get it back from apwcogan.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
rckrzy1 said:
[quote author=styledata link=1241491198/0#5 date=1241549233]The thing that impresses me is that you HAD 100 rounds to run through it!
Ya , like can you spare a round for down in the luck p3at with no ammo  :'([/quote]

I bought 400 rounds at 14.99 here in Alabama :) we dont believe in ammo shortages here ;D

·
Banned
181 Posts
The link to  the AA shooting reminds me of what my retired police brother-in-law once told me. He said he's come across more killing and shooting with small calibers (.22/.25) guns than anything else. He never said why, but I would guess it's because they are cheap. The point being, you can be killed by them. And they can and do a very good job of that. Don't kid yourself.

You would be correct in saying that a larger caliber is better. No question about that. No doubt at all. But that's not saying the smaller calibers don't kill. So I have no problems using and carrying a .380. Not at all.  

·
Registered
4,879 Posts
GunSmoke16610 said:
I bought 400 rounds at 14.99 here in Alabama :) we dont believe in ammo shortages here  ;D
What part of Bama are you from? I'm originally from B'ham. The last time I was there I was broke and could get but one box of ammo. That was February.

BTW, nice P3AT. I love mine. It really is the best caliber-gun combo next to the PF-9.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
billjohnso20 said:
[quote author=GunSmoke16610 link=1241491198/0#7 date=1241552559]I bought 400 rounds at 14.99 here in Alabama :) we dont believe in ammo shortages here  ;D
What part of Bama are you from? I'm originally from B'ham. The last time I was there I was broke and could get but one box of ammo. That was February.

BTW, nice P3AT. I love mine. It really is the best caliber-gun combo next to the PF-9.[/quote]

B'ham here also.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts