Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ran my Gen1 sub 2k in a two gun shoot, realized the front sight is lacking, (umm, maybe my aging eyes might have something to do with it). I saw the fiber optic sights on Performance Services site, wondering if anyone had experience with the sights, red or green. I hadn't shot the gun in a while, forgot how much fun it is to shoot, especially in competition. I had a lot of 'fans', no one asked where my AR was!

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
I have the red one. Now my poi is center of the red dot. This may be good for faster target acquisition. But for precision, I prefer a thinner blade. With poi at top of post.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If I get the fiber optic sight, the optic 'dot' will cover my poi, that's how I shoot, same as you. Just trying to find out opinions on the Performance Services fiber optic sight, I like them, have a Wilson Combat on my 870 shottie. The blade I have on the gun now has a thinner top, don't remember who I got it from.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.