F/S F/T K&D SR9c Holster SOLD

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by T120ted, Nov 16, 2010.

1. T120ted

T120ted New Member

Sep 27, 2010
    SOLD

Well, I let a pretty little girl shoot my Ruger SR9c a few weeks back during a CHL class as she kept saying how she didn't like her new Taurus. Needless to say, yesterday the pretty little lady called me up and gave me the story of how she couldn't find one and wanted to buy mine. An offer I couldn't refuse came into play and it's gone now. So I'm left with a brand new K&D Defender holster that I just got in Friday. This is an IWB/OWB holster that can be tucked and cant adjustable. I'm just trying to get enough money to get another one for a gun I actually have now. It has the extended sweat shield and is very lightweight. I was going to do a write up on it as I liked the design so much but I didn't want to wear it if I was going to sell it. I paid $80 for it and I'll take $65 shipped to your door. And, you don't have to wait the 8-10 weeks Kevin has for a wait time right now. I live in Lubbock, Tx. if you want to do a FTF. I have sold on here before and have heatware and good Ebay feedback if you need. Thanks. I forgot to mention this is not listed anywhere else. I am also interested in a 1911 commander IWB in the same style for trade I might even throw in some cash for certain trades.

Ruger SR9c K&D Defender Holster
    $65 shipping included

[​IMG]