F/S:  Keltec SU-16C

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by nmshooter, Jul 18, 2009.

1. nmshooter

nmshooter New Member

Jan 25, 2008
    Well, I think I am ready to move on with my trust and trued Charlie.  

About the gun:

Bought January 2008 New, paid $699.56 (still have receipt).  

The gun probably has around 2.5K (probably a little less but no more then) through her and the only trouble I have had is when I bought a 20 round box of wolf steel cased .223 and had a couple FTE.  After about 10 of those, the other 2,xxx bullets have all been brass cased mostly Remington Green box, some Ultramax and lately some reloads (mild loads with IIRC 55 grain, 22.5 grain AA2230)

The gun will come with the Keltec original 10 round magazine and 1x 30 round magazine.

I will throw in a scope off of my Mossberg 100 ATR, I believe it is a bushnell 3-9x.  Scope also includes rings. I also have a holographic sight that I will consider throwing in but will obviously need more then what I am asking.  Gun also comes with a Pokey Flash Supressor.  

I am asking $750 shipped in original box for the Charlie, 2x magazines and the 3-9x scope.  Prefer FTF in New Mexico.

Trades/Partial Trades:
    Will consider something like:
    7.62x54R PSL  
    .357 Magnum Wheelgun
    Remington VTR R-15 (in .223) or R-25 (in .308, 7mm-08)
    Springfield XDM in 9mm
    M4
    Fairly open, just msg me.  

Pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This gun was taken very very well care of.  Cleaned after every single shooting trip (well within 4 hours).  I think I bump fired it 3x times total in its life.  I would shoot and get the barrel warm but hardly ever blistering hot.  

Thanks for looking, feel free to inquire.

2. nmshooter

nmshooter New Member

Jan 25, 2008

3. mgregg85

mgregg85 New Member

Dec 15, 2007
    Any interest in a stainless GP-100 with a 6 inch barrel?

4. nmshooter

nmshooter New Member

Jan 25, 2008