Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Noticed the peening that everone is talking about. Found a small steel washer, reamed out the center hole, then ground the O.D. to fit. have not fired it yet but the slide functions O.K. by hand. I put a lot of tetra grease in that area around the rod. Still have not gotten rid of the smileys yet but am getting closer to resolving that problem. Nice to have help and input from a site like this. I can hit the paper plates from 12' and under, but have not gotten a good grouping as close as 4" yet. Will continue to work on that. have not had any jams in the last 75-100 rounds. Like the P3 a lot, good weight for carry, and not as bulky as my 442. Also, I found a hyvis sight and fixed it to my slide with the RIGTH STUFF, fired about 5-6 rounds and it fell off, I think I prepared the slide and used adhesive properly maybe I did not use enough adhesive. Any suggestions? :D Thanks, Tom

·
Registered
376 Posts
Clean the slide again with Isopropyl Alcohol and sand off the black finish on the underside of the Hiviz sight and clean it with the alcohol. Use ALOT of the Right Stuff stuff, don`t worry if some of it ozzes out around the sides were it joins slide, it is easy to clean up and made to look right even after it is dry. ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.